Reviews for Needing You
maura uk chapter 14 . 3/24
wow what a story so well written graphic visual tense in the right places just loved this story, in fact i love all you gsr stories. please keep writing them,,,,,on to the next one,,,,
maura uk chapter 13 . 3/24
just a wonderful picture of a happy family,so visual just beautiful
MAURA UK chapter 11 . 3/23
I QUITE AGREE WITH YOU HOW COULD CBS WRITERS ENDED SEASON 13 LIKE THAT GRISSOM AND SARA WOULD NEVER NEVER HAVE LEFT EACH OTHER IN FACT YOUR STORY ITS ALL FOR YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OPENING TO SEASON 14 THEN CBS COULD HAVE FINNISHED THE SHOW THE CORRECT WAY GRISS AND SARA TOGETHER AND THEN YOUR SQUELE ITS ALL FOR US,,,,, SEE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT,,LOVE YOUR STORIES
maura uk chapter 10 . 3/23
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER, SO VISUAL AND MOVING, I LOVE THE GRISSOM FAMILY THIS STORY IS SO WELL WRITTEN. JUST BEAUTIFUL I LIKE GRISSOM LIKE THIS AND SARA IS A SURPRISE CONSIDERING CBS TAKE ON HER NOT BEING THE MOTHERLY KIND I THINK NO I KNOW I LIKE YOUR SARA , THANK YOU FOR WRITING GSR STORIES. NEXT CHAPTER,,,,,
Nadine chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Breathtaking as always many thanks for sharring.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
Loved it... oh if it was only so
Gilandsara4ever chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Forget me not was so depressing:( what's more depressing is it aired 8 months ago and we still don't know why it happened:(
Gilandsara4ever chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Awesome story!
stlouiegal chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
What a great ending to a great story. Gil and sara went back to the rain forest with will and gemma how special. Their children can grow up, with a love of nature and th environment. They're all so happy with their lives. The way things turned out. They made it through the good and bad, together. Their bond to one another is so special, so loving. Thank you ladies for such a beautiful love story between a man woman, and their two children.
stlouiegal chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Yeah the baby is here. Everyone is happy. Although she was born premature, she's alright. Please explain her first name to me-gemma. I get the nicole part. I kinda get the jim part. Considering all that sara has went though, there could've been severe problems to gemma, after sara had her weeks have went by, and baby gemma can come home, fantastic, for gil and sara. I'm really happy for them. You ladies captured it, family is what's important and great friends.
stlouiegal chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Great sara made it home. I know the feeling. You just can't get comfortable in the hospital. The beds aren't to comfy. At home sara can relax, rest, see will, just be with her hubby in her home. It's nice that they have great friends willing to help out. That means a lot, and it takes a lot off of you. Good to read that sara told gil, they need to work ona name for "little bean". It's good to still be able to read gsr stories, and they're still together, and still in love. Great chapter.
stlouiegal chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Nice chapter, sorry I'm very behind on many stories. But I will promise to catch up. I read chapter 8. It seems that sara is doing ok. She's getting very edgy. Been in the hospital too long. I bet will was adorable, dressed as a little surgeon. Good that sam could finally visit sara, how thoughtful of him to bring gifts. He reminds me a lot of david(not hodges). Hopefully gil and sara will come up with a name. Little bean, just doesn't fit her.
Calim1 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
There are never too many stories to re-establish GSR. Since you guys are sooooooo good at what you do, go ahead and write a follow up. Actually, no. Write a BETTER story for Forget Me Not that actually shows the real Grissom and Sara instead of that bogus stuff on TV. Go for it! I'll read any GSR you write.
Moochiecat chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
Utterly delightful ending to a truly lovely fic!
Redrum chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
A great ending to great story. Thanks ladies.