Reviews for Fifty Shades of Grey- The Movie
Really glad blah matt and robot alexis weren't ac
MamaRua Cameron chapter 1 . 6/2
I've read all 15 chapters and I gotta say, this is the most amazing fan fiction I've read. This is actually really amazing :) I love it!
marJan 53 chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
First off the kids are Simon s Matt is just there because of Simon plus a Capricorn would have much more emotional control plus Simon is a publicist he would just ruin the couple in the press he could make their career go bye bye
FlowersN'stars chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Oh and I also forgot to say, please write a mini sequel! I would love to read more :)
FlowersN'stars chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
I loved it! I stayed until 3 am just to read the whole story! I just couldn't stop :)
You really did an amazing job and Im sure lots of people who wanted alexis and matt as cast members happy by reading this awesome fanfic :) well done!
FlowersN'stars chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
NOOO! Not alexis :( I hope wacko won't hurt her!
FlowersN'stars chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
wow, wow,woow! He's going a bit too wacko. Like I get he is hurt and stuff but geez...does he really have to kill Matt or maybe alexis? But I have to say it's good to see some action/drama going on, and also cute alex/matt moments _
FlowersN'stars chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Last scene was so cute _ good contrast from the last one, lol
They should totally get married and have lots of cute babies,hihi
FlowersN'stars chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Omg the last part is scary. He's gonna be so shocked that Matt left him for a woman :o
FlowersN'stars chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
So sad :(
But I get what she means. Some women wouldn't care and just go with the affair but alexis is a sweetheart. You know I always wondered if it would be possible to date a gay guy but my friend thinks that they might just go back to dating a guy instead after a while...
FlowersN'stars chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Well now they will obviously have the chemistry that Erica wanted, haha!
Nice job!
FlowersN'stars chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
.hot. o_o
They are so good together.
FlowersN'stars chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Loved this chapter! Really like how jealous Matt is getting,haha
FlowersN'stars chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Alexis is so adorable and Matt is charming :P im already loving this fanfic!
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I wish they would have picked them! At least we have this fanfiction! Can't wait to read the whole thing! :)