Reviews for Fifty Shades of Grey- The Movie
WickyLEE6 chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
NO! no, this can't be happening. My heart is racing. Running to chapter 15..
WickyLEE6 chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
oh no, This is horrible. Simon is obviously in a jealous rage, and unstabile. I hope Matt's gonna make the right decissions. I am holding my breath as I rush to the next chapter.
WickyLEE6 chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
No, no. Don't do that Simon. Oh no, now I get worried. i understand his hurt, but he suspected this coming.
Simon, you need to let go of Matt, and work out somekind of friendbase.
hurrying to the next chapter
WickyLEE6 chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
so sweet. i can picture them together. From what I've seen of Pictures, this was a perfect portrayal of how I see Matt. another amazing chapter.
WickyLEE6 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
oh no, poor Matt. This is going to be a living hell for him, cought in the middle of him finding out who he is, and both alex and Simon wanting him. Alex and Simon need to meet and talk, without anger, and show the utter care for him on both sides. now, my heart bleeds for him. And i would love to see him with alex. Simon needs to understand, if you truly love someone, you have to be willing to let them go.
WickyLEE6 chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
oh, I hope they'll find a solution. They're on a path to something special. I think Simon saw this coming before Matt started shooting. I hope Alex and Simon get to talk, and find a golden middleway for Matt.
WickyLEE6 chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
suggestion to how to handle it: DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. My god, I want to switch places, like right now. and that alone says what I think of the chapter :-)
WickyLEE6 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
oh wow, I'm out of words, this is so hot. Moving along to chapter 8. wich promises to be juicy.
Another fantastic chapter.
WickyLEE6 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
the tension is so clear, it's all set where this needs to end. I feel like I'm peeking at things I'm not allowed to see. it's faciniating
WickyLEE6 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
I can picture that one in my mind. And i am truly getting frustrated we don't get to see it in the real movie. You make me feel like I watch the shooting from close and personal here. keep it coming, this is great.
WickyLEE6 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
oh, this is definately a very interresting twist. I wonder if a gay man can fall in love with a woman. looking forwards to the answer.
WickyLEE6 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
interresting twist. But plausible, as Matt in real life has admitted that he was bisexual in his teens, love the story so far, hate the fact that it isn't the real deal. keep it up.
misslhydagee.sd.migs chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
best story ever!
PPM chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
To continue, I like the whole concept of making Matt and Alexis' story from the film's pre prod beginnings to the end. I would've liked it better if you boosted up the angst and made them not end up together..since we all know Matt is too much of a family-ma...okay, gay. Whatever. Or I'm prolly bitter.

The drama's good, the bang bang was okay, I like the kids but I wish Matt contemplated on his feelings more than rushing them.

Oh please, anyone who ships matt and alex wouldnt really mind.

Great fic. I give you 3/5!
PPM chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Completely forgave the typos and grammatical errors but I paused and composed myself when Matt acted like a jealous boyfriend during Ray's appearance. I mean, he's 30 years old and he knows better, I suppose.

I like how some words remind me so much of the novel, especially the "duvet" haha.
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »