Reviews for A Certain Unknown Level 0
CD DC chapter 70 . 8/18
You know I wasn't sure when I started reading this if I liked it or not but thank god I did because this is great can't wait for more.
zernio chapter 70 . 8/3
When is the next coming coming
animelove22 chapter 22 . 8/5
first 'to aru' fic in months and i'm glad its this one really liking it though i'm only on chapter 22 though but so far loving it
also can I ask where u read the light novel I keep looking for it but cant find it anywhere, did you find it online or did you find an actual copy and pay I really want to find out about ww3 and Italy and Hawaii where I heard misaka found out about his memory loss and I really REALLY want to know about it all
pleaassseee and thank you
dragon rider chapter 70 . 7/30
first off great chapter, though there were some grammar problems every now and then. and it's a wonder why no thought of touma thinking like that, the reverse psychology i mean. and now that i think about it, that really does seem like the only way for lessar to show up; it also makes you wonder how it will go with otohime and birdway in the mix too. ah well. hope to see more misfortune like that later.

now with that out of the way, i agree with you. SO MANY QUESTIONS! i have so many that i just can't really put them into words right now. the best i can do is find out what touma was thinking when he tried to break his hand. that and what's going to happen to nephthys and othinus now. what do you think?

oh yeah this neat little idea came to me, how about in one of your next arcs you involve touma driving, or riding you get what i mean, an electric motorcycle? we've already seen what he can do with an acrobike, and he even mentioned in vol 10 that he was going to start considering getting his license, it would make some sense if you ask me. think about it? :)
Oh Lessar, you are so assertive in what you want lol!
poor touma undone by his own reverse psychology
cloud666 chapter 70 . 7/28
Amazing work as always though it seems like you love torturing Touma.
whwsms chapter 70 . 7/28
OOOOH ... THIS Should be interesting. Will have to re-read this again for clarity.
adv chapter 70 . 7/27
excellent chapter, poor touma he cant get a rest
Guest777 chapter 70 . 7/27
I have to ask then, do you think that the Kamikito ship really has sunk or is there still something there and also this might be a little random but I have to ask do you think there is a chance you can do something about 4th dimensional beings for the science side or something; that's a subject that I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't have a grasp on. One more thing I want to here your opinion more on our new anti-Imagine Breaker friend "World Rejector"; if he literally is an anti-Imagine Breaker than does that mean that he might be the one person that Touma won't be able to save like he does for both ally and enemy. Also there was something about alternate worlds in there so I wonder if he's just an anti-Touma Kamijou.
Xcalated chapter 70 . 7/29
Glad to see that Touma's adventures in London are continuing. I'm glad to see that Birdway is sticking around. Her interactions with Touma are great and the NT8 throwback scene with her in the bathtub sleeping with Touma was great as well. I'm also excited to see Laura Stuart in the story.
Agent Nine chapter 70 . 7/28
YAY, a Lessar arc. This is gonna be good! I thought that part where Touma decided to go to the Cathedral was hilarious! Maybe you can decrease Touma's misfortune a little for this arc? I think he deserves a little break. I'm ok with everyday misfortunes like food spilling on him and him falling into a river, but it's the girls that don't listen to his reasoning and start torturing him that really annoys me.
Dragonmaster870 chapter 70 . 7/28
Lessar. Oh, sweet, sweet Lessar. Leivinia too. May the chaos resume. Looking forward to seeing just what the hell those two have planned by leading Touma there. And possibly Laura Stuart.
Also, where do you read the light novels? Do you buy the books or do you have some way to read them online? I've been meaning to read the LNs but I could never find them.
Spiarmf chapter 70 . 7/27
Wait...So does this mean there could potentially be a Nephthys Arc?! Though that's probably a load of over eagerness on my part... ' - '
Dragonmaster870 chapter 69 . 7/24
Just wow. I don't know what else to say here other than that was intense.
Out of all the possible arcs that can come next, there are two that I really want to see: on the science side I'd like to see a Komoe, Yomikawa, or Musujime arc, and on the magic side a Lessar arc. Just thought I'd put those ideas out there.