Reviews for A Certain Unknown Level 0
Guest777 chapter 69 . 6/19
In a way I'm hoping that Seiri and Aisa were hanging out with the Railgun girls including Mii and Kongou Mitsuko and here friends during the call at the dorm; oh the pain that is to follow Touma.
cloud666 chapter 69 . 6/12
where is the next chapter
Dragonmaster870 chapter 15 . 6/11
Finally it's revealed to someone that he's the rumoured Level 0.
Dragonmaster870 chapter 14 . 6/11
It's truly a wonder that Touma hasn't just broken down by this point. I surely would have.
Dragonmaster870 chapter 12 . 6/11
As soon as Touma's arm was separated from the rest of his body I knew that the end of Darren's time as an antagonist had finally come.
Dragonmaster870 chapter 6 . 6/11
Not gonna lie; as someone who's (shamefully) only seen the anime but is relatively knowledgeable about the Indexverse, I was grinning like an idiot the whole time.
Dragonmaster870 chapter 5 . 6/11
This is why Touma's one of my favorite MCs of all time.
Dragonmaster870 chapter 4 . 6/11
Nice to see Touma's trademark belief in equality again. Pure is one savage group; I hope Imaizumi gets wrecked next chapter.
Dragonmaster870 chapter 1 . 6/11
I think I'm hooked now.
Now that I read this chapter in more detail, wonder if Orsola and Itsuwa (who seemed to do most of the surgery on Kamijou under Heaven Canceller's direction-via-phone) happened to do (a-hem) "a more thorough examination" while Touma was unconscious ... BAD THOUGHTS! BAAD THOUGHTS! BAAAADDDD THOUGHTS! ( a little homage/shout-out to Loopsey - who I hope will return soon to continue "To Ascend").
Doctor Gekota (a.k.a. Heaven Canceller) - successfully directing surgery over a video call connection ... LIKE A BOSS!

Also LOL at the revelation that many of the hospital staff - especially the "younger nurses" (wink-wink, nudge-nudge) - have Kamijou's phone number. IF Tsuchimikado and Aogami ever find out about that (and with Kamijou's "luck", someday they will), there will be more and more use of "telepathy" on their part (see the first Chapter of the Hamazura Shiage arc).
dragon rider chapter 69 . 6/2
hm nice very nice, makes me wonder who's next. and for the employer to be the first princess, that was a real surprise for me; i actually thought that it was maybe laura struett(?). but man touma's in for a lot of trouble when he gets home isn't he? i actually think that minus make think the video of touma was the unknown level 0 and take it as a sign for them or something? did that make sense or no?
cloud666 chapter 69 . 6/2
Amazing! So is the next Arc Uiharu's I think it would be more logical because how everyone say the footage of Touma even in Academy City like Heaven Canceler and probable be questioned by his friends at Judgment. P.S. Good thing Touma has been Blacklisted from prison right.
whwsms chapter 69 . 6/1
Damm ... Heaven Canceller's gotta be good if he could direct Orsola & co. to do surgery on Kamijou over a phone connection, and (from all appearances) it went down well.

I think my adrenaline levels are pumped enough by this arc that I can hold out until you return from exams. Good luck with that.
ad chapter 69 . 6/1
nice arc, expecting to see some more