Reviews for A Certain Unknown Level 0
A certain guest chapter 140 . 7/14
You know,I don't think I have to say it(considering a lot of people already criticize about it) but you really tend to repeat yourself in the narration and explain what really drives them and what makes them tick a little too many time of their biography.

Seriously though,I compare the earliest chapter to the late ones and from the Sisters to the Mugino arc it to chapter 1 (3 000 words) is basically 4-10 times the amount,the highest one belongs to the chapter from Thor's arc.

Well enough about you're redundancy of self narration(which I and also the others think you need to tone down.).lets talk about the ,about staying dead I think some of them would like to refute that.

Shirou:People die when they are killed.

Touma,Aleister: Say that again.
Lilith:Gogogaga.

I do question what is the filter for modern western magic exactly,I do know its apparently something use in the present because it is simpler or just easier,and through Aleister apparently its basically understanding Japanese noh or kyogen through a do re mi scale.

Or in science its change the view of how the world works through different theory like general relativity and quantum mechanics(something Albert Einstein doesn't agree on till his grave) and quantum entanglement(which apparently could change what we know about transfer of information and freaking farming.).I guess what I am trying to say what is the description of the theory of modern western magic how would the saint peter spell be affected if its through a different filter rather than the ones that allowed Aleister to negate it.

And people thought Nasuverse terminology is complicated,although both of them are just adding weird terminology on the fly if you ask me.

TAMNI magic is basically using belief and twist certain concept into abilities with few concept you have to follow,the simple ones I think are Runes,some are quite loose that you won't make a connection unless being told like Thor being the god that governs thunder,weather and agriculture equates to the world moving around you to a position that you can win apparently(I think that is the most loose one,comment if you think there is a far more looser version),does changing the filter/format change how the ability works.

Speaking of Nasuverse being long I haven't done a servant character sheet hope it isn't dead yet,read enough to know how it works and the misconception and also found a site that basically dedicate of turning any fictional character into servants,there is a few characters of TAMNI in it and some of it are quite well done.

Anyway the one I will be choosing the number seven of the level 5,Sogita Gunha the esper of guts.
Servant sheet:
Class: Berserker
Alternate Class:Boxer (yes its a real class),Caster?.
Alignment:Chaotic good.

Mana:A
Luck:A

Personal skills
-Mad Enhancement:EX
"Berserker mentality is that everything can be overcome through guts and everything he has achieve is the accumulative of his own guts."
-Independent Action:EX
"Somehow,Berserker is able to stay in the world without any sustain mana from his master or the need of such,the only explanation that he given is "throught the power of GUTS!"
-Battle continuation:A
"Through the power of guts Berserker is able to sustain multiple wounds like broken bones or bleeding and even consider a stab through the heart as minor inconvenience,he is able to recover so long as berserker does not receive a decisive fatal wound like decapitation(even that is uncertain)."
-Natural Born Genius:-
"As an esper and a level 5,it could be argue that he has a natural talent and is a gifted genius but due to mad enhancement this skill is sealed."
-Bravery:A
"Able to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination(although this doesn't mean he cannot confuse the enemy with his twisted logic)."
-Mana Burst(GUTS):A
"Enables Beserker to enhance his strength and durability and also attack at a distance by punching with his is also able to create a burst of speed and create shockwaves and air pressure.

Noble Phantasm:
-"OVERCOMING WITH THE POWER OF GUTS!":B
Type:Anti-Unit(Self)
"An ability that cannot be understood through the eyes of science as the greatest scientist,the Kihara and even Berserker himself cannot understand it,it allows Berserker to do variety of things such as having super strength,creating explosions,moving twice the speed of sound,creating shockwaves by shouting,punching from a distance and destroy buildings through unknown force,regeneration and even do things that seemingly defies the laws of physics like punching lighting and create a barrier that he believes by gathering the earth magnetic field to divert explanation that is given by Berserker is said to be impossible through physics,truly it is a form of a great mystery."

well what do you think,I feel like Gunha would one heck of a servant due to his overall high stats and his abilities that would be annoying to some high class luck kinda fits as Sogiita Gunha is consider one of the "gifted".You could suggest on which character should I do next.

That is all for now,keep up the good work,just a review from A certain guest.

p.s:Traps.
Kami chapter 140 . 7/13
With how the perspective changes between Shiage and Touma, I have some suggestions for their respective sides of the story; Shiage's side will be more action-oriented, with gunfights, shootouts, explosions and the like, and obviously, fighting with magicians, kinda like a western; while Touma's could be more survival-oriented, having to face his enemies without anyone by his side, relying on him using his wits (and some weapons/gadgets) to accomplish his goal; l'd love it if at the end, he becomes completely exhausted, all bruised up and bloodied, and he also changes as a person, in some way or another.
Chroma chapter 140 . 7/13
I kinda want Touma to have a robotic arm. Don't ask me why, to me it just makes him look cooler. Just like Yang from RWBY. Probably the reason why I wanted him to lose an arm (or a leg).
Gilgadouche chapter 140 . 7/10
Oops, looks like my review ended a bit more abruptly than intended. Damn phone...

Anyways, I've read your mahoosive ANs in previous chapters and I'm curious as to:

1) How far in advance you usually start writing a chapter before publication

2) How may chapters (at various draft stages) you usually edit in-between story updates

3) How many words you've written in response to pop2ww alone
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 140 . 7/11
Ok, first questions on NT 20 just to clarify...so Touma, Accelerator, and Hamazura teamed up to go take on whatever Coranzon has in store...and it involved having to fight former allies like Kanzaki cus of Coranzon's charisma or something? And Touma got landed in jail somehow where Othinus had to save him? Jeez...
As for your "question" about how close I am with Batya...I'm fairly certain I'm not the writer, as now I'm only 90% sure I have the right reason for her being with Harmonia's Cradle, :P
That reason being she's tired of being treated as "special" without fully understanding why. She wants to feel what she constitutes as "normal" which is why she tries to get bad luck to happen to her...only for it to not happen which makes it worse for her. So naturally, since Harmonia's Cradle's goal is to do what Othinus did billions of times for the purpose of breaking Touma, that is to say, destroy the current world and remake it into a new one, Batya would join in the hopes of making a world where she can be "normal" and not "special."

Finally, the chapter itself...ok, thank goodness it's only the general...but that means Kamui can still see Touma on the video feed where he's at...oh boy. At least Hamazura and Itsuwa were able to convince Batya and Orion to let them be temporary allies. And I'm with Hamazura, kinda jealous of Touma that he has a girl...many girls actually...who will say they would die for him without hesitation like Itsuwa just did when Batya questioned about him.

I really like the interaction between Touma and Uiharu as Touma infiltrates the facility where Mugino is being kept, it's refreshing to have a bit of comedy there. But uh oh...looks like they were too late...Mugino of the Darkness is back and looking to kill Hamazura and anyone who stands in the way of that.
...you're a sly author with that, you know? Here I am thinking about Misaka verbally answering Uiharu on how Touma saved her from the Graviton Bombing, instead it looks like Uiharu is about to visually see what Imagine Breaker can REALLY do and possibly connect the dots on her own, :P
Poor Touma, at the hospital he dodged Uiharu's questions about Imagine Breaker in an attempt to not drag her into his misfortune like others who learned about it have been, but now it looks like he has no choice, if he ends up having to block Meltdowner lasers shortly like I think he's going to.

And speaking of the broken Mugino, just a question: is it possible that while her Darkness personality is back, the personality she gained after leaving the Darkness is still in her, just buried deep in her mind and wanting back out? Just wondering if that's how Touma's gonna save her here, he helps her "light" get back out of the Darkness...and I've been watching too many Index/Railgun AMVs lately, in particular a Touma x Misaka centered one that uses the song "Hurry Up and Save Me" by Tiffany Giardina, cus now I've got that song in my head as I picture Touma fighting Mugino to save her at this point, .

That's all for now, glad to see you back after a month-long break. Ja ne!
Crackshipinguy chapter 131 . 7/8
Either my review didn't show or it was deleted;-;.
If it was indeed deleted I want to know what I said that offended you.
ThinkpadT420 chapter 140 . 7/8
Yes. That is the only option, make them lesbians and yet still romantically involved with Touma, that way, we shall achieve true peace. )

Maybe Touma should come clean with Uiharu and tell her what Imagine Breaker really is, just so he can have a confidant? (I get that Othinus is his understander, but it would be nice if a relatively normal girl would be Kamijou's confidant). Also, make Uiharu be aggressive towards Touma (she is Momo from To-Love-Ru after all, right?)
Gilgadouche chapter 140 . 7/8
Awesome chapter. Looks like shit is about to get real, but damn that paragraph was overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill overkill X 1107 (yes, I counted them) you
Crackshippinguy chapter 140 . 7/7
"HAMAZURAAAAAAAAA!" God I missed that LMFAO. You know if it wasn't because of our Lord and saviour kamachi, I would always be the cheering for the bad guys to rape the shit out of the heroes. But now I can't wait to see hamazura (with touma) kick ass. Hope it's hamazura that saves Mugino.
Seeing him in the S3 PV made me tear up a little. He went from being a thug to ITEM's lackey, to trying to protect himself and the girl he loves from a crazy level 5. Then made said level 5 'Good'. Now he has a GF with a harem in the making(which includes Gods) His harem has far surpassed that of touma in my eyes. Fight me on this.
I think people just hate him cause he isn't that good looking.

P.S. Just remembered that saint said something about being lucky. It is going to play a major role in the story for sure. I just know it. Happy writing

P.S.S THOR!
Red Glasses chapter 140 . 7/7
I felt embarrassed Reading your reply. Thanks for the undeserved composure. No matter how shit and entitled we are, I will read it.
Itherael chapter 140 . 7/9
Well my very good friend and fellow writer, it's finally coming this october, eh?

Well...

I'm SO READY! Hell yeah!

With that out of the way, finally I have some time to catch up with my favorite stories.

Uiharu was a pleasant surprise eh? You surely know how to make her so interesting and you keep doing so despite her arc was over. She was such a tease, and it was hilarious! Not something I have seen in many stories, mine included. Personally, she is among my top 5 in your story. That's why I enjoy your fiction so much.

The fact that every character gets an arc to explore his/her personality, goals and ideals is something great in my opinion as it allows us to understand them to a deeper degree.

MUGINO GOT HER PERSONALITY BACK!? That's really bad for our boy Hamazura. I can already picture in my mind that guy running for his dear life while avoiding green lasers. Hopefully, a certain spiky-haired boy will do something to stop her.

Itsuwa was another suprise, and what a surprise I must say. How easil she said she would die for Kamijou was simply cool! Such loyalty definitely shows how much she cares for him, even more when she knows her limitations should she face a saint. Well, I honestly thought Itsuwa and Kamijou's relationship was odd and not really strong, considering that she suddenly started offering him towels out of nowhere without any sort of meaningful interaction before that, although she got plenty of time alongside our favorite Hero later on. In any case, your story did manage to prove me wrong, so yeah, I love that girl!

Great chapter my friend, as those before this one. Looking forward to more!

And yeah... THE HYPE REAL! INDEX III IS COMING BABY!

- Frank
Kami chapter 139 . 7/7
Dude why the fuck are you taking so long?!
ArmoredCoreNineBall chapter 140 . 7/9
Mugino: Full Yandere Mode Activated. Target: a Level 0.

Well, we now have a temporary alliance to work with on hunting down the General, while Touma get trolled by Uiharu as he tries to navigate the facility. Considering circumstances, is it safe to say that Mugino is in the building that Touma is? I sense illusion shattering in the future...

...But how odd would it be if our dear Kihara saw this illusion breaking on the security cameras, and then decided his next test subject for Personality Swipe would be the unlucky Kamijou himself? Wouldn't that be a tad interesting, don't you think? fufu~

Good chapter; waiting Patiently for more!

Sincerely,
ArmoredCoreNineBall, your friendly (not)robotic (not)overlord (possibly)person who occasionally writes things.
Bluejack222 chapter 140 . 7/8
hamazura is in for one hell of a night
Penguin of Eden chapter 140 . 7/8
i demand an explanation for your absence this past month mr questionmark!
...and for some reason, i really like the saint girl you made. I want to see more of her!
2,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »