Reviews for A Certain Unknown Level 0
cloud666 chapter 67 . 5/20
We the fans of this fanfic demand more. This fanfic is amazing but who's arc is next by the way it's going you would think it's Uiharu Kazari since the call from Misaka and how he is being recorded he might be questioned about his involvement by the group of 4.
Originalance10ver chapter 1 . 5/22
Poor Fukiyose, always being interrupted when she tried talking to our Unfortunate Protagonist. Maybe it's the worlds way of trying to save the remaining Madonna from Red String Breaker Boy, though it might be to keep her safe as well! It seems to the the later. Anyway, nice start!
Kamijou Touma - the "John McClane" of the To Aru Universe.
why is Aqua in prison? wouldn't it be Knight Leader instead?
cloud666 chapter 67 . 5/16
Amazing, can't wait for the next chapters, and who's arc is next will it add to Touma's harem
dragon rider chapter 67 . 5/16
you and me both man, dudes got enough bad luck already. but really we have to wait for july!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
speaking of which, who do you think this volumes going to focus more on this time? because i don't really think that it's going to be about mikoto that much.
ad chapter 67 . 5/16
incredible chapter, omg acqua
whwsms chapter 67 . 5/16
Lord Have Mercy, I'm gonna have to take a breath and re-read this chapter again. But now that more "allies" have shown up, all I can think is: LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!
Agent Nine chapter 67 . 5/18
Wow...All I can say is...this chapter was INTENSE!
adv chapter 66 . 5/11
love this chapter
mahesavara chapter 66 . 5/10
wow fastest update ever
whwsms chapter 66 . 5/10
Kamijou Touma - "Takes A Licking, But Keeps On Ticking." And that's just the way we fans of this story like it.
Itherael chapter 66 . 5/11
I named one of my OC Isadora, a weird name indeed, so I won't complain about that. If you think about it, Kamachi does not use normal names either. An example? Leivinia is a good example of that as I could say Ollerus, Elizard, Cendrillion, Pantagruel, Mallybath among others.

Leaving that aside, I'm looking forward to the next chap. Thanks for writing.

- Frank
Agent Nine chapter 66 . 5/11
Crashing through numerous floors of a tower? Just a normal everyday thing for Kamijou Touma...
The Epic Legion chapter 66 . 5/11
Well you said it, I can't wait to see what going to occur! Update soon!