Reviews for Family
Kasuto Vero chapter 28 . 1/16
Yay, another chapter!
Aww. How brave and kind of George to not tell the truth of what happened. Though maybe that'll just make John feel like he owes George one. Some happy birthday party this turned out to be.
Ilovethe60sand70s chapter 28 . 1/14
Hey! Its me That70sgirl99, I lost the password to that account so I will post stuff on here. Love this chapter and it wasn't a filler to me! Please update soon!
KeefCakes chapter 28 . 1/13
Ah yes one of the best stories on here imo... So glad you updated! And I hope you update again soon ;)
Naturelover422 chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
Yayyyyy! You finally updated! You have no idea how psyched I was to see your update in my inbox! As for taking 6 1/2 months, don't worry about it, dear! I'm not much better... Though I am working on the next chapter for "Follow the Sun". I'm just so glad you haven't given up! I'll be sure to read any and all changes to this story!

Great chapter by the way. Good to see that the gang's all back together again and that John's finally living with Paul's fam! Mary is such a good person with strong maternal instincts. Too bad about Julie though. Hope John gets to see her again. And hopefully Julia eventually comes to her senses!

Also, sorry I haven't PMed you back yet. Life does have that uncanny way of interfering with everything. Hope all is well :)!

Peace 'n' love,
Naturelover
Guest chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
Hurrah! Hurrah for the update!

Aww, that was so sweet of the boys to throw a surprise party. And for Richie to be able to make it, too! John's smile at the end is so precious. It's okay to smile and be happy, John. You've got a new loving family and good friends.
MaccaSilver64 chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
You should really update this! It's been ages since we've heard from you. So, long story short, please, please, PLEASE update before the new year. :P
With long from me to you,
MaccaSilver64
Kasuto Vero chapter 26 . 5/27/2013
Thanks for the shout out! :)
Oh wow. It's very interesting to have Mary's pespective on the past few bits, and now on this new subject of adoption. I was surprised by this new development. I understand Mary's anger at Julia... But at the same time, I also feel pity for Julia. It takes strength to admit that you can't care for your children anymore.
Great chapter! I'm excited to see whst happens next in John's adoption - how Mary will tell ths boys, how John will react (will he feel absndoned again? Or warmth - he finally has a warm loving mother figure in his life).
I apologise for the lateness of this review and also for my poor spelling skills tonight
That70sGirl99 chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
YES! This is great! Julia hasn't been a good mother to him and I think Mary will be a lot better! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
gaaaaah... my heart... my feels... you have broken them once again... :p
MaccaSilver64 chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
Lovely all around! :D keep up the awesome work and keep calm and sail yellow!
TheLef318 chapter 26 . 5/20/2013
Boy...that escalated quickly! How could Julia just do something like that?! I don't know if I should feel happy or sad for this chapter. It a mixed feeling, really.
Kasuto Vero chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
He's awake! Yay! And STU was there! Double-the-yay!
Naturelover422 chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
THANK YOU for tossing Stu into this! I absolutely love him and love it when people choose to write him as how he really was- NOT hateful!
Anywayy, great chapter! I love the compare and contrast in the beginning between Ritchie's waking up vs. John's waking up. Well written. And the way you incorporated Stu into the story was perfect. You can just feel the budding friendship between the two and they already know how to handle each other despite just meeting- ingredients to a beautiful friendship in my eyes! I'm even more excited for following chapters- not that I wasn't before! Hope you'll include Stu in future chapters! Keep up the good work and don't be alarmed if I don't get to reviewing right away for whenever your next update is. Things are about to get really crazy for me!
Good work, love!
Bbsitdon68 chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
Yay! I'm so glad Stu is included! Can't wait for the next chapter!
That70sGirl99 chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
YAY! YOU INCLUDED STU! I am a fan of Stu he had quite neat artwork! Its a shame he died so young! :( He was certainly on his way to becoming a famous artist. I hope he appears in more chapters! I know STu was certainly one of John's best mates, along with Paul and George and later on Ringo of course :)

I certainly want more! Please update soon!