Reviews for Ride to You
And now Edward has had the love of his life taken from him. Not big on that either. It would be ok if he said he had never felt that way or that he loved Bella so much more than he had ever loved anyone but nope, didn't happen. He wouldn't be with Bella if Tanya wasn't dead. Would not have chosen Bella if Tanya was not dead. No matter what; she's the second choice. Always. Sure, I think someone can love again after the love of their life is gone but it isn't the same. It isn't as strong and it will always be the second choice. Yuck.
Ugh. You couldn't even make him at least 6 ft tall? 5'10 is just too average in my mind and I don't like Edward average. Booo!
annaharding chapter 21 . 1/18
Totally enjoyed this story! I was sad for Seth, though, when he had to find out his father's duplicity the way he did. But it was a happy ending.
Thanx for sharing.
twiclare chapter 21 . 12/30/2017
I'm glad they were able to make things work out so well!
twiclare chapter 19 . 12/30/2017
That was lovely, very passionate and honest!
twiclare chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
Jake was bound to show up!
twiclare chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
Poor Jules!
twiclare chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
I feel so sorry for Bella with how Seth is treating her.
twiclare chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Not a great reunion!
JNB29 chapter 21 . 8/9/2017
I especially enjoyed this story. I too was a battered woman, I cried a couple of times only mine was mental abuse. i did not understand it until i got out. There were no bruises or scars, so most people never knew. I cried a alone. I was happy that Bella did fine love again. I never did, I was always too afraid it would happen again.

Thanks for putting it out there, I am able to talk about it to others. It help me as well as the listener. We need to stop making excuses for our abusers and talk to someone who is not directly involved.

Please do and out take! God bless you.
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 6/22/2017
Really good read thank you for writing. Have to go see if there's an outtake in EPOV. I hope.
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 6/22/2017
YEAH
Bevey99 chapter 14 . 6/22/2017
Really good story.
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
no one prostrated - hahahahha probably protested
Bevey99 chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
Seth needs a whipping. Yep an old fashioned spanking.