Reviews for Ride to You
annaharding chapter 21 . 1/18
Totally enjoyed this story! I was sad for Seth, though, when he had to find out his father's duplicity the way he did. But it was a happy ending.
Thanx for sharing.
twiclare chapter 21 . 12/30/2017
I'm glad they were able to make things work out so well!
twiclare chapter 19 . 12/30/2017
That was lovely, very passionate and honest!
twiclare chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
Jake was bound to show up!
twiclare chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
Poor Jules!
twiclare chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
I feel so sorry for Bella with how Seth is treating her.
twiclare chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Not a great reunion!
JNB29 chapter 21 . 8/9/2017
I especially enjoyed this story. I too was a battered woman, I cried a couple of times only mine was mental abuse. i did not understand it until i got out. There were no bruises or scars, so most people never knew. I cried a alone. I was happy that Bella did fine love again. I never did, I was always too afraid it would happen again.

Thanks for putting it out there, I am able to talk about it to others. It help me as well as the listener. We need to stop making excuses for our abusers and talk to someone who is not directly involved.

Please do and out take! God bless you.
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 6/22/2017
Really good read thank you for writing. Have to go see if there's an outtake in EPOV. I hope.
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 6/22/2017
YEAH
Bevey99 chapter 14 . 6/22/2017
Really good story.
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
no one prostrated - hahahahha probably protested
Bevey99 chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
Seth needs a whipping. Yep an old fashioned spanking.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Way past the date of writing, but your stories always deliver. Can't wait to get into this one.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 4/17/2017
Enjoyed this ending. Although, what did Jasper and Edward do to Paul to be so very sure that they'd never have to worry about him again? That was too vague. I am glad they don't, just wondered how. I really liked Emmett asking about Rose. I love that Rose was already coming and cleared her docket. YAY! Yes, I would love and EPOV and an epilogue. One of several years later with them having purchased Paul's property and hired on several ranch hands, a thriving ranch, with Edward and Bella married, maybe another child. Also, with Jules and Seth married, helping out with the ranch. Maybe even a Kate for Garrett. *nods head* Loved reading this, had fun. Thank you. ~Christy