Reviews for Ride to You
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/16
Why would Jacob have any say on where Bella lives with Seth? She has full custody. That means she and Seth can live wherever they want, without needing Jacobs permission at all. What a strange thought to cross her mind. I'm wondering if that shot was directed at anyone of them? Seemed a little convenient to happen right then, when they are siting ducks out there.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 4/16
After that very hot kiss, I'd expected him to remain away from her much longer. So, that went better than expected. Wonder what happened to his wife? I'm thinking she must've passed away. Did it happen when they were working their own father's ranch, before they came to Charlie's? Or, does he have memories here at this ranch that remind him of his wife?
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 4/16
Really loved that Rose paid double for Blue. That was very generous of her. I was hoping that when she went missing from Bella's sight, that Rose found a ranch hand named Emmett. I'm worried that Jacob has hooked up with Paul to do something nefarious to Bella and the ranch. I was worried that Jacob would show up when the men were all gone on their trip to brand the cattle. Then Bella had an internal thought in this chapter of our trip. So, I guess the women are going along? They probably need all the help,they can get, to get it done.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 4/16
I love that Rose came to visit. That was quite sad at the end of the chapter. The dance and the sad song.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 4/16
I'm not surprised that Edward is backing away from starting anything with Bella. And, it is too soon from her divorce. I was surprised that they had not branded those cattle before releasing them onto the land. What would stop anyone from stealing them and branding them with their own mark? Isn't that the first thing you do when you get new cattle? Brand them and then set them free. Cowboy 101.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 4/16
Of course that was Jacob in the crowd. That's why he hasn't called Rose in a while, because he knows where Bella aid now. He can kill her and take their son by default. I hope she tells Edward or Jasper about him and that he's threatened her. Tell one of them that she thinks she saw him in the crowd. I would hate for one of the people there to be injured, because she didn't say anything.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 4/16
Clearly Paul wants the land and is now pissed that Bella bought the cattle they needed. Including the ones that were owed him. I don't trust him one bit.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 4/16
Don't buy that cattle from Paul. He'll make sure they get the sickest and skinniest ones. Buy them from elsewhere. Pay Paul off. Get electrical fences with cameras to line the perimeter.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 4/16
Well, Paul was really creepy. Interesting thatbhe is demanding the cattle, yet he's stolen some from them also. Seems he owes cattle to the Masen family.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 4/16
I have a feeling that the minute Seth learns of where they are, he'll tell Jacob and all he'll will break loose. Where was Seth when Bella clearly had to be hospitalized? From what she remembered, there was no way she wasn't. And, why did you make Edward so very short? Under 5'10". That makes him very tiny. Odd.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/16
Well, they were all rude, with the exception of Jules. Seems t me a simple call to Rose to look over that 'contract' and everything would be done and over with. Call the bank and have them come out sooner, than later. Better yet, go to the bank and take care of everything. Boom, done. Go someplace other than L.A. And make a new life. Of course, you wouldn't have a story then.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/16
Well, at least she's got Rose on her side. I like that whatever happened between Bella and Jacob, she's not bad mouthing him to Seth. I hope that Jacob has the same courtesy. Wonder what happened to have Bella pull up roots and run away to California wan not speak to her father anymore?
jk chapter 14 . 4/8
did Edward really say you get more than one TRUE LOVE? ummm I'm pretty sure that's not right...LOL if it was "true" then theres just one...and Edward said that tanwhore was the "love of his life" which translates to, bella never will be and when Edward dies and goes to heaven he will be with tanwhore NOT BELLA, so its pretty fucking obvious to me that if bella settles for being Edwards "because tanwhores not here" then she will never be someones "love of their life"...it would be settling ...simple as that.
bella and Emmett!
jk chapter 13 . 4/8
let me get this straight...bella didn't even know how much was owed on the property until CHAPTER 13! annnnnd she just bought 300 cows...but wants to wheel and deal with the bank instead of just fucking paying the balance? is she a fucking idiot?
she was gonna lose a piece of property for 10 grand? shes really fucking stupid huh?
wow, after chapter 13 my respect for bella is just...plummeting...and since shes the main fucking character that is not a good thing. I already don't love Edward and fire crotch...its not looking good for you writer.
jk chapter 12 . 4/8
seth and jules? LOL I'm sorry but a indian and a ginger? they would have some seriously ugly kids.
791 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »