Reviews for Ride to You
divyvicki chapter 3 . 1/5
I don't think Seth is as naive as Bella thinks he is. Surely he had to know something was going on
divyvicki chapter 2 . 1/3
Interesting interaction. Can't wait to see how this all plays out.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Well, I loved the first chapter. Can't wait to read more.
btlmotormouth chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
I love this story and have read it many times.
twicrazreader chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
I like Edward as a Mason for a change!
Marie
Twicrazreader
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Opening chapter has me so curious!
Love that
Marie
Twicrazreader
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Rec'd this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive at ADF!
Nikki1219 chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Ohhhh I love this Edward already!
Jaygm chapter 21 . 5/10/2015
All wrapped up neat and tidy. This was a fantastic little story. I loved it. Thank you for this.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
They seem to have trouble coming from all directions. Paul is nothing but a common criminal- stealing cattle is a crime, I believe!
Jaygm chapter 19 . 5/10/2015
I guess I jumped to conclusions as Edward did not leave until after Jacob, just staying in the wings. I just wonder how gone Jacob really is. Hopefully, Seth's outburst made him realize Seth wasn't in the dark anymore about his abusing Bella.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
Surely Edward did not honestly think she was willingly leaving with Jacob? After she told him of the abuse? Why the hell did he leave her with that monster?
Jaygm chapter 17 . 5/10/2015
Oh for cripes sakes! Stand up for yourself, girl. Jacob wants to take you against your will. Don't let him.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
Pretty scary that they just have to go out and take the law in their own hands. I hate to even think what is going to happen when Jacob shows up.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
Seth is such a great kid. The distance from his dad helped him really see what was going on between Jake and Bella. Colorado is turning out to be a really great place for him- and Bella, both.
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »