Reviews for Ride to You
divyvicki chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
I hate that Fanfiction pulls stories like that for no reason other than a complaint that many times is just sour grapes or jealousy. They should at least let the author know.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 2/12/2016
I do love this story. The problem with reading completed stories is that you can't show ur support by voting in contests for them. I thought thatnJacob had found them and shot the rifle at them.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 2/8/2016
Communication is always good!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
Hmmm, well, that didn't go as I think Bella expected. Hope we find out Edward's story soon.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
Great chapter. Like that they are getting closer. Isn't it possible though that Jacob could be having Rose watched and will be able to track Bella and Seth down?
divyvicki chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
I'm curious about what happened to Jules' mother.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
She needs to explain to Edward about her ex.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 1/20/2016
Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed the ride and had wished it was longer.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 1/20/2016
Love this new Seth and Bella is happy again.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
Glad they finally got together and hope the kids will understand. I'm worried that Jacob will find them and try to take Seth from her.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
Seth must have said something to his dad. Jacob found them? Tell me it isn't so.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
YES! Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
I hope Bella helps Edward with the loan and get the ranch up to par so she can sell it.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
More like a dirt bag like his father!
twimima7 chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
I can tell their still is some attraction there. And Seth and Juls? Maybe it will cool Seth a bit with his mom.
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »