Reviews for Ride to You
robertsbella2 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Paul sound like he could be trouble, hope he stays away.
robertsbella2 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
She must have the money from the book she wrote right? I predict Bella and Seth staying just a bit longer. LOL
robertsbella2 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Oh no, Jacob hit her, not good.
robertsbella2 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Shotgun Jasper is scary, stubborn Edward is hot, Bella is going to have her hands full with Edward and Seth.
robertsbella2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was recommended on FB, love me some Cowboyward. Looks like Bella's had a hard time so far.
Mattlukejessharrybo chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
Really loved your story :)
aiami chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
Hi there!
It's almost a year since you've completed your story here but I came to read it just now on my kindle and let me tell you that I really enjoyed it! I loved it!
i was afraid of Jacob and loved Seth even when he was a stubborn teenager!
I loved your cowboy Edward and swooned for him!
thank you soo much for sharing such a good work with us!
jterry453 chapter 21 . 1/14/2014
Tgat was cute thank you for sharing
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
I really enjoyed your writing style. Simple and to the point but the story never stalled. Had a few questions though. How did Renee die? Why did Bella go to LA & what was her best seller about? How did she meet Jacob and why marry so young? Was Jacob a famous producer when they met, how did they meet? Was Jacob older than her? How did she meet Rose? Can't wait to check out some of your other stories :)
lissy2110 chapter 21 . 10/28/2013

a great story.

Thanks for writing.

InTheSubtext chapter 21 . 10/17/2013
I really enjoyed that. You did a great job with all the elements in your story—the battered wife, the new romance, the angry child, the blended family—all woven together brilliantly. You also built a fair amount of tension with the cattle rustlers. I was genuinely nervous each time there was a confrontation.

Thanks for sharing!
2brown-eyes chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
I liked your story. I noticed a sequel so I am going to go check it out.
ibly chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Good start. I just couldn't leave us at that review count. Off yo read next chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
Her son just witnessed something and she should stay with about what happen not run after Edward. I know this is a love story but the way she puts Edward before Seth makes me not like it.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
He's telling her about his dead wife and she thinking about the burn between her legs? Nice
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »