Reviews for Ride to You
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
love it
DawnsWhimsy chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Bullshit she can't tell him the kid needs a wake up call before his father poisons his mind against his mother and he becomes a monster just like him.
2muchtrouble chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Seth doesn't know that Jake hurt Bella so maybe I'll cut him some slack for now.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Good luck with your story I hate story Bella and Edward have older son/daughter and annoy it when author make their kids get together ewwww. So annoy of you make stupid ugly nasty stinky Seth and Jacob taller than Edward when Edward tall than them in movie.
Vanquish13 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
;)
UpYourCupcake chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Wow, Seth is a little brat. Typical teenage boy I guess.
Vanquish13 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
love it!
jansails chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Not liking the message Bella is sending to Seth with only part of the truth relayed to him.
jansails/jan2
LuvBugsMum chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I am enjoying the story. It's nice to have something good to read. Not to many story's to read that are my taste right now so thanks for the good read.
Cockerspanmom chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Seth is 14 and it's time for him to face reality that his dad is a criminal. Make Edward work some sense into him because he sucks right now as a son.
cullenmeadow chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Yep! Thanks for update :)
lanigirl96003 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
looking forward to more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Sound great so far! Can't wait for the rest!
ClancyJane chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Looking forward to finding put what Jake did and why Jasper has a gun to answer the door, but mostly I want to spend some more time on Masen Land :)
Madmum chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
No wife...no husband...teen daughter...teen son. This is going to go off!
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »