Reviews for Ride to You
amwine chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I am glad they are going to work the ranch together. I can't wait for more. Great job...thanks!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I had the feeling she was going to suggest that. Can't wait to see how they work together! :)
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Glad you are feeling better Hun! Love the kids and I hope things get a little less awkward between Edward and Bella soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for dinner. :)
Daisy Grace chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Obviously, BOTH Edward & Bella made bad choices in a spouse. I'm really interested in their history. Why did Charlie take her away? Out of school, etc.? She knows that she had a crush/loved Edward but what happened? She needs to tell Edward about Jacob and how violent he is. And do it NOW and not wait until later. This "bad seed" will find out where she is. Hey! Cellphones have tracking devices in them! - hello! And the slimey Paul - we all know who has taken those steers.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Yay! They have a deal and I NEED to read more :)
Madmum chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I bet if they work together they can find a solution. What is the go with Paul? He's going to be a thorn in their side. I love that Jules has Seth smiling, she is just what the bored teen needs :))
SunflowerFran chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Not liking Paul at all...but I am really loving the rest of these characters...see what happens at dinner tonight...
Oh...and where is the banner...I love a visual!
Elevator Cakes chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I LOVE IT!
When are things gonna get steamy? I wanna hear all about a sweaty Edward chasing cows :D
Second thoughts... Don't involve the smell... I LOVE IT!
Lets see some cow girl Bella :D
UPDATE!
lanigirl96003 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
looking forward to more
Jasper's Woman chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I bet of they put their heads together they can come up with a plan
cejsmom chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very curious to see what is going to unfold and for what happened in the distant and not so distant past.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I wonder what Bella can do to help?
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Good reading :)
How old are Seth and Jules?
amrawo chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I like this a lot so far! Update soon! I look forward to it!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Hmmm, Paul seems like a real jerk. It sounds like Bella might be into this too.

I love updates! Period! :)
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »