Reviews for Ride to You
jansails chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
It could be Jake, if no one has heard from him, he could have been on the way there.
Edward probably doesn't know what to think of Bella's reactions at times, sort of mixed signals.
jansails/jan2
amwine chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
I think Jake has found them. That is the only reason Rose hasn't hear from him. I am really worried about what he will do. Great job...thanks!
Amazone3 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Even if Seth hasnt told Jake where they are, it isnt hard to track your Kids Handy! So it could be Jake...
Cant wait to read the next Update!
Hope Edwards chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Great story can't wait to read more
DawnsWhimsy chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Edward is probably trying to figure Bella out wondering what has her spooked and running. I sure hope that wasn't Jake but it is weird that hasn't been bothering Rose which could mean he has found where Bella and Seth are :(
Jasper's Woman chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Bella really needs to be honest with Seth about his dad...I very cowboyward cab take on abusivejake
michelle624 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Love the story, I was wondering if there will be an epov.
2muchtrouble chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Yep, I think it was him and she better tell Edward about it all. That way we find out too. Sneaky.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Love it!
amrawo chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter! Loved it! Update soon!
padme35 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I have a feeling that it is Jake, why else would he stop hounding Rosalie all of a sudden like that. She definitely needs to fill Edward in. :)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I do think she saw Jacob. That would scary if you were worried about someone finding you. :(
Amazone3 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I love this!
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Awe poor Bella.
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Liking it so far! Curious what happened with Bella & Jake.
792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »