Reviews for Xan Man is Back
truelovealwaysandforever chapter 4 . 5/17
Really wish there was more of this!
Happened to be going through all of my story alerts to see just which one's I wanted to nominate for a fanfiction awards thing and wound up reading what you have posted of this again. Is there any chance that you'll be continuing this at all?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Wish there was more!
Peanut Gallery chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
A great start full of possibility's. A Lynch opening a can of whoop-ass in a desperate situation is a must, against non-supernatural agents would be more fun. Possible a serial killer trying a mayor style metamorphose to something evil through sacrifices on a lunar calender each quarter moon. More Please.

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Galler
Caitlin Knight chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I hope you update soon I love this fanfiction its great and I love it
Monki-Neko chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
this is really interesting but you might want to to work on your transitions, especially when you have a new character come onto the scene.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
plse update
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
this story is really good, cant wait for the next chapter;D
silverforest11 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Just so you know if you do continue this story I will love reading it. .
griffin29 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
i see.
quoththeraven5 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Please please please continue! I know it has been another month from your last update but this story is awesome and super funny! Pleaseplease please continue! :)
milady89 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I hope things continue to improve for you.
EvE79 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Thank you for the update. I'm glad more chapters will be coming. But take it easy, your health is more important than anything.
nyx'godness chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Poor Xander, that will mean lots of question and I think misdirection will not work with profilers.
Update soon, please!
paranoidbychoice chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
i would love for the team to meet faith next can just imagine the whole explanation on the nick name boy-toy going down or cordy if you have her alive in this story