Reviews for Worlds Above
Reldresal chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
The Doctor has a soft spot for many types of heads, and not just human ones. He doesn't ask people he's just met to travel with him, never has. The Fourth Doctor once said he knew Micky Mouse.
By the way, about the Hunger Games crossover you reviewed. The Doctor is broken by the Games, after everything he's endured for the last fifty years? Is his name really John? No.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Btw, thank you for your beautiful story, it's very well written. I can just imagine Ariel as a human, I mean, a non-cartoon character. (not, not a mermaid)
And you portray The doctor beautifully, esp. given his very complex character :D
Grapes chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Please continue your story :) it's brilliant. I noticed you haven't finished many of your stories(which I all read)
For more reviews, just post it directly under DW instead of as a crossover fic. I think that's perfectly respectable.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
What about meeting other princesses accidentally- oh how did Ariel get stuck in a pond?
EagleJarl chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Yep, that seems a totally Ariel thing to do. "I stabbed her with a dinglehopper and ran for it!". And yes, "dinglehopper" is way cooler than "fork."
EagleJarl chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Wait, she just found the library pool? That's where he put her when he first brought her in.

Nice interplay between them. UST for the frustration!
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Wow, what a beautiful image. Thank you - I can imagine the two of them up in orbit, the curve of the planet spinning blue and white below as they dangle ther legs in outer space like it were a river. Very cool.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Awwww, this made me smile. It's got a nice fairy tale feel to it - events aren't happening on their own, they are being described, as though they were happening in s fairy tale that is being read aloud. Very nice.
MandaPanda1792 chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Haha this story is so awesome! Please continue it ; 3 ;
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
You need to put some more romance in this story.
Hailey-Stone chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
When it comes to the Doctor, random AUs are my absolute favorite. X3

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
NintendoMonday chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Every time (every time!) I think that I cannot possibly love this story any more than I already do, you go and prove me wrong. Every time!

You have no reason to worry that your writing does not capture the characters personality and corr being, because it does. The writing style definitely fits with the type of story you are trying to tell. The fact that you DO worry makes me feel relieved because it shows that you will never become lax in your writing and that you will never stop trying to be better, to learn more.

So keep going and I can guarantee that the only reaction you will receive in response is joy (and many, many feels because these two are ADORABLE).

Kingdom
FantasticMisticalWonder chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Adsklfjslfjksldjflkasjfd;jioejfalksdjfkejal;ksdjfs lkdajf;kalsdj this is adorableeeeeeeeeeee. IloveitIloveitIloveit. *hugs pillow and rolls around from the cuteness* Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
luv dove -10 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
it super cute
demiwizard chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
I very much enjoy this! It's quite lovely and imaginative! :D keep updating please!