Reviews for Kidnapped Love
bloodredeclipse chapter 7 . 3/18
Loving this story so far and can't wait to read more!
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 7 . 2/23
Why you stop there?!
Kochabilka chapter 7 . 2/23
Can't wait! :-)

I'll assume Edward "returned" from boarding school in England (which was the excuse in the second chapter as to why he wasn't in school locally) to spend his senior year at Forks High?
RKD-CULLEN chapter 7 . 2/23
Ah! Sites home! I'm so excited!
DutchGirl01 chapter 7 . 2/23
Another great chapter, loved Edward his POV. Can't wait for the next one.
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 1 . 2/23
very interesting kudos to both of you!
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 7 . 2/23
Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story! I can't wait to read more.
Please update soon! :)
rubyblue100 chapter 6 . 2/17
Great chapter:)
Kochabilka chapter 6 . 2/17
Thanks for the new chapter! I can't wait to see if when Bella is sent to investigate the Cullens her memories will come back!
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 6 . 2/17
I really liked it-I'm sorry but nevertheless I love it soooooo much that section- story ! I look forward to the next one and begs add it quickly because I'm so curious how it all unfolds further ? !I can't wait to read more.
Please update soon! :)
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 5 . 1/16
h√Ęte de la suite
Brooklyn Daughter of Artemis chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Please post another chapter soon. Thanks for haunting my fantasies.

Note the sarcasm.
Mydinga chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
I hope Bella remembers Edward!
Sammy13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Love it keep going
Fakin'it chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Will seeing the golden eyes trigger her memory? Why didn't Edward go after her in Volterra? Alice will see Aro's decision to seek out Eleazar. Will the Cullens come to see Bella while she's in Alaska? If nothing else, seeing Eleazar will show Bella there's another way to feed. She hasn't shown much guilt, but knowing there's an alternative should trigger it.

Is Rose remorseful for the pain she caused Edward by calling Aro? If she's true to canon, she'll be devastated by the shell Edward has become & what his pain has done to the rest of the family. She will feel horrible for singlehandedly destroying her family, since she is so protective of them & determined to make it right. Hopefully Alice has also pointed out that the blood of everyone Bella has killed thus far is on Rose's head because if she'd been turned by the Cullens instead she'd be an animal drinker. Rose obviously thought Bella would be killed rather than changed, so she should also feel guilty about being the reason another girl lost all her choices & was damned to this half-life, only worse, because she doesn't have freedom or a family.