Reviews for Henching
hailrose1999 chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
I love the story please update soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Ah! This story is so good...and it just stopped...not sure if you even check this often but if so please write more. This is brilliant and I'd love to read more.
Katherine chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
This story is really entertaining, and your style is pretty good. I would suggest a beta reader to make it outstanding, because there are some consistent issues of punctuation with quoting, a few minor things like calling a part of her inner dialogue the subconscious, when she's obviously conscious of it, etc., but overall I really like what you've done with the idea so far. I love the, "Yeah, maybe he bought it with money he STOLE," inner dialogue, it made me laugh. Dan seems like one of those big loyal dogs haha, and I don't feel like your main OC is a Mary Sue (that's impressive by itself on this site). :)
Feisty Sin chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
More plz! I really enjoying it and I hope you will finish this tale.
Beccag7 chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Update slacker!
readingstuff4fun chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
Just found your story and I really like it so far. Can't wait to see what happens next
Nightowl445 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Hmm, I'm just starting out on this story, but I'm really liking it so far! Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
This story is going along great. I think it would be great if Bruce got a crush on Jane! Also a great twist would be that batman fines out she's with the riddler and tries to change her to be good
SirAvery chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Love your story so far! Update? :D
ArkhamsAssassin chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Hope to see an update soon. I really like where this is going. :) I love the Riddler!
AssassinsCreedFAN chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Hi, :)
I'm loving your story, I'm a big Eddie fan, he is definitely my favourite villain; by far.
I love the way you write Jane, the way she thinks observes things, to be honest if I was in her situation... I'd have a crush on Edward too ;)
Anyway can't wait till the next chapter, so glad I found this, it entices me im just hooked like a fish
Aki The Crane chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
My dearest Pepper, may I call you Pepper? No matter.

You have caught my attention with this Fic. At first I must attest that the flow was rough, a little hard to follow, and it bored me - but I really wished to find out how the novel writer made her way into Gotham city after a chance meeting with a man that wanted to be a hench-y.

Over looking the grammar errors, that did lessen with each chapter, I found it to be a little repetitive. I believe at chapter three there was a shift in the way it was written which peeked my interest even more. On this note thank you for having such amazing spelling and not writing this like it was all a large text message. :3

As for Jane she seems a little sue-ish - not to flame on it - but there is just that unknown I get from her; like something is going to happen to dramatically change the character. The way she thinks, acts, ect. Dan is something I've not seen in other stories on here. A man that actually wants to work in Crime is rare to find indeed.

Now this brings me to the topic of Mr. Edward Nygma - Sire Riddler. I do adore the flamboyance you gave him; just up his alley. The classic look of the suit as opposed to spandex woo'd me over with his design. However I'm curios where this awkward green flowering rose of a relationship will be heading? Is he truly infatuated - does he believe he is? Or is it all a con to get what he wants; as they say a woman has her uses. ( Being a woman myself I would slap any man for saying that. But we do take advantage of it all the time... like suddenly crying. ) I do enjoy that he's stayed mostly true to character and would hate to see him leave that path for good.

After all is said and done at this point I'd like to give you a 3 out of 5 but am looking forward to that amazing 5 of 5 from you by the time this is finished. It's got that touch of mystery that keeps me reading - even at odd hours of the night. - Aki
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
For the obvious riddler fan that you are, I have to let you in on this. Check out .com it's got a bunch of Q and A posts on there where the answers are voiced over by the most impressive and amazing Riddler that I've ever heard. Hopefully, if you're having some writers block this can help out your muse. :) ENJOY! And I can't wait for CH 13 :D
UnstableDread chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
I like the plan, so far. I assume there's to be drama between the boys in the future, of course. A mental struggle that all females have once in their life, lol. Unless you're lucky.
ParadoxMagic chapter 11 . 3/30/2013