Reviews for Double Deaths
Anon chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This was great. Loved it! Especially the ending. Too funny!
aaabbbcc chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
The last line is always my favourite 3
hey123 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
good story dude...heheh i love it very much...should have made it multi-chapters because its that good for me i want more...hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
The concept is a great idea but I don't think nightwing would not care about the welfare of his best friend and his best friend's girlfriend who he is also close with, nor would he talk back to the atom and aquaman. Just saying...but it was well-written!:)
The One Who Is All chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Salvia is a drug
Saliva is a substance that comes out of your mouth
mark in Orlando chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Another great story. Please keep up the good work and I'll keep reading .
SpitfireChick chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Have I ever told you how amazing your writing is? Yes? Well then, I'll say it again. THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND PERFECTION.
Ninja girlfriend chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
i loved it! it was kinda like the Huntress/Question relationship on JLA :DD
purplestar chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow amazing love how wally is Question and artemis huntress love it this storie was epic and wondurful and i love that wally went with her undercover its just fantastic love the ending awsome ;-)
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love seeing the situation with them together, especially playing off the huntress/question angle from JLU.
beautifullove521 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Lol love the end great job
Shokugeki no DxD chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was excellent and fantastic and awesome. I love how you took spitfire and masked it a little bit with the Question and Huntress dynamic from the old Justice League show, another excellent show and pairing. I really enjoyed this and I am glad you are back in action. I can't wait for more from you.
thebestoftherest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
awe wait for it some
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I thought it was an interesting idea to turn Wally into the Question and Artemis into Huntress. I enjoyed the story, although there was one itsy-bitsy thing that bothered me. In section four, I think you're looking for the word telepathy (communicating with your mind) rather than telekinesis (moving things with your mind).

Also, what does 'Ending A' mean? Is there an 'Ending B'?
SunnyBunnylove77 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Omg! That was adorable! I loved how u added in Question! Not many people know about him. And I loved the thought of Wally being with her...it's interesting.