Reviews for Spiderwebbed
PythonAnon chapter 6 . 8/26
Well I'm still waiting for you too come back from that hiatus :) In all seriousness though, this is superb and I am following in the hopes of some sort of closure for this story. Gotta say I was really really looking forward to the depressing bits and it's sad that you never posted them. Anyway, I hope you are having a good life. :)
Raeker chapter 1 . 8/13
I... I've only read chapter 1 but I feel mentally scarred right now. Never before have I cried reading fanfiction. Heck, I've never cried while reading any book out there...
This is good. Very, very good
CassieWinchester21321 chapter 6 . 7/14
So is this gonna be continued?
sleepyeggonrice chapter 6 . 6/26
I wanted an update too because you picked words so carefully and I loved it... but I also kind of wanted to know... are you okay? :""" I hope you're okay, and may God lead your way. You are a great person. Keep doing stuff you like! Yeah!
sleepyeggonrice chapter 6 . 6/26
Oh God. True... I cried in every chapter. This is the best Rise of The Guardian fanfiction I've ever read.
disneyfreak223445 chapter 6 . 6/22
*cries* you said you'd finish it! Oh please! Update! It's 2016 now! Please?!
This (what you wrote) is not fanfiction! It's is a work of literature, a BEAUTIFUL work of art! You are such a talented writer, I would hate it if you quit!

Keep up the good work!
shadowcat ninja chapter 6 . 6/21
WHAAAAAAAAAT EIFHT WHEN IT WAS GETTING INTINSENS
Awww. This story would have been a good one if it continued. Your a great writer. I was hoping the updated tab on top said it was update recently. Oh well. Great passion though.
Natsu chapter 6 . 6/13
i been waiting but loads for this next chapter and it still has not come out and this is a great fanfic and i want to read more but this is not UPDATED YET which pisses me off alot
Kaylee chapter 6 . 5/22
OMG I love this so much. It feels good to go back and rewatch/reread the Guardians. Please write more soon, it's awesome. :)
fireclaw239 chapter 6 . 5/19
I think he's planning on staying up again on this story, or at least, that's what he said on his profile
You said you'll finish up...
Canadaka-Eh chapter 6 . 4/19
Look, you poetic little liar, this isn't a tiny hiatus at all! You promised. You're writing a Jack Frost fic after all! And Jack always keeps his promises!
PLEASE I LOVE YOU FINISH THIS
Alohomora chapter 6 . 2/3
Hello! You said you would continue this but I'm currently reading this at 2016 and its just such a beautiful story. The content is pretty deep; exactly what I was looking for... Oh the FEELS! Will you be continuing this story? It would just mean the WORLD to me and I'm sure other hopeful readers too!