Reviews for Phoenix
Sasha Richester chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh waw. Ok. I was fan of this episode, but I'm fan of your version now.
The way you represented Tony's feelings is just marvelous and poignant.
I had never read english stories in this website but can be sure that you're the first and not the only one. I've already start to put an eye on your others fictions !
Otherwise, I have already said that I was a fan ? It is magnificent. I really adore. AaaaaH I love it !
And sorry for the mistakes !
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh man, I have watched those end few minutes of Shiva A LOT. Finally got the Tiva hug I've been waiting 7 seasons for. I always love the tags. Great job :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
GUESS WHO'S REVIEWING TO GIVE YOU MORE THINGS TO REPLY TO

Hi :D

Seriously, though, 12 hours. About "at lo levad," I mean. Twelve hours after her father died. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME.
I actually love how you fleshed this out; added background and explanation to the little details, from how Gibbs ended up sending her to Tony's place to that little conversation Shmeil and Tony had. It's so beautiful. And I love the ending sentences of each little part because GIRL, are you good. I usually don't like ... "explanation" fics, if that makes sense, where the writer describes the thoughts and emotions that had gone through the character during the scene-but you are excellent at this; you make it almost an original story in its own right. Maybe because of the obvious amount of dedication and consideration that you put into this fic.

Also: I didn't necessarily agree with your interpretation of the ending Tiva scene (yet, it opened up new possibilities of Ziva seeking revenge that I never thought of, and now I can see it :O) but I love your version of Shmeil! He's wise, funny, and perceptive, exactly like he was on the show. And you were worried about him :P

Favourite sentence: "He wants to take her in his arms, whisper that phrase he taught himself twelve hours after her father died in hopes that she'd be ready to hear it soon." Are you surprised? :P

-Sophie
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very good.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
good chapter, the hug and Tony saying to Ziva you are not a lone, and Ziva smiling so brightly saying I know, perfect. and the Song at the end of the episode powerful stuff, Tiva heaven.
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Perfect. Just perfect.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Best story that I have read thus far on this ep- so glad to see it! Hope there is a follow-up...
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is excellent - not only does it clear up my confusion at the end - in what Tony whispered into Ziva's ear, I couldn't for the life of me work out what he said in order to translate it. So I thank you on behalf of the entire family who will now have their answer.

This is pretty much as the episode was however, you injected some much needed atmospherics and extra padding in places. Not that CBS did a bad job, they rarely if ever do a bad job with an episode, it's just you managed to make it easier for me to imagine how it all went. How Tony leapt to her protection, murder squad after you, Mossad at that and Tony offers to protect Ziva. That takes some guts for starters, nevermind the fact they've just hit the Director and Mrs Vance with the last gunman - they wouldn't care who got caught in the crossfire next time. Especially Agent Meatball! I go through phases of thinking Tony and Ziva are a good idea together, I was a huge fan at the beginning, but I have watched many episodes where she treats Tony like absolutely dog poo and these make me think that perhaps CBS has just used this scenario too much without actually ever using it. If that makes sense.

It's been so widely anticipated since the beginning of Season 3, crikey we hadn't even mourned Kate's loss properly before the Mossad Ninja was thrust upon us. I think they look good together and the chemistry is often amazing. Maybe they should just get on with it and be done with it.

Either way, and I've rambled off topic by quite some distance, I really enjoyed your version of events and look forward to more of your work.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
very nicely done.
HelloPeoplePerso chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
awww. that was cute. it was pretty much EXACTLY what I was thinking through that episode... this is HelloPeoplePersonz but I was too lazy to log in because I have a killer sore throat.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awww, really sweet!:) great story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Well done!
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was great, Anne! Luv ya :)

I like the idea of the elevator scene.

"*Please trust me.*" -oh gosh. *Melts*

"He peers into the fridge as if something will have magically appeared there since last time he checked." -my thoughts exactly when I watched it :D

"Tony wraps his arms around her waist and holds her body against his." -THIS is the one thing I missed in that scene. I just needed that half-a-second-little-shot, I really, really did. Thanks for putting it here.
CrimeGirlMariah2000 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved it.
jdeasselin chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
oh..this is really really good. I love how you 'fleshed' out the scenes and I paticularly loved the Gibbs\Tony elevator scene that was missing from the show...should have been there...this was a real pleasure to read. Thank you.