Reviews for Rogue Familiar
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Ramza beating a Noble should be a easy matter with him because he is skilled in combat and he is used to dealing with magic in his Homeworld but we will see how he handles Louise because the girl can be rather infuriating to handle.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I am glad to see such a crossover because Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my favorite RPG games of strategy of all-time and I always wanted to see what happened to the Hero in that story. I am glad that someone is deciding to make a story about this but can Ramza handle such a Tsundere like Louise because she is hard to handle for anyone that is normal.
Ominom chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Well, it's been almost seven months. Wondering if you plan on continuing this story at some point in the near future. I very much hope you do; it's very well written and the original paths you're taking this makes it a cut above the various bland ZnT crossover fics, among other differences.

Should the two ever have another meaningful conversation and learn more about one another, I can easily see Fouquet being a useful ally for Ramza; considering how powerful the Lucavi in this story apparently are, a bunch of young upstarts who never really saw war or true battle won't help him much.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
This story is the best of its type. I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Saint Ajora's followers had been misled by the Lucavi, but what of Brimir's?
Ajora was the vessel of Ultima and most likely since early childhood.
Akuma chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Honor and justice once motivated him, but he found that simply following those beliefs was not fulfilling. In the grand scheme of things he was just one man doing what he believed was right.
Isn't doing what one feels is right performing their sense of justice?

Just realized Ramza would be a mediator and Invite is the first skill most learn considering you have enough JP starting off to get it. WIll he tame monsters.

but then she'd seen one of the daemons casting the same spell.
Only the demons who serve Ultima directly can cast the spell and that is at its lowest level. Ultima was rather weak in its FFT form. That was probably its weakest incarnation in the series.

There was no way that he could defeat the Lucavi in their home realm, at least not alone
From what we have seen, it is safe to say Halgenkia is not a Demon World. The fact Levia needed a human vessel is evidence enough.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Why is he stuck as a squire or monk? Ninja is a pure physical class. Samurai probably counts as well have to check damage formulas. Dragoon. Knight.

"I can't believe Belias managed to banish you here.
Belias was killed early on. THe second if memory serves.

Alone, against six of them, he knew he was in trouble.
your ramza is pretty weak then. A decently trained Ramza can handle a dozen of them easy. There high damage attacks have high MP costs and they lack proper Mana pools.

What spell did Ramza cast? Why is LOuise's ultima purple?
Akuma chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Obviously Ramza isn't the only thing associated with Final Fantasy Tactics that has been brought over.
WHo else has? Leviathan was an esper not a Lucavi in Tactics.

Have a few ideas but they are probably way off from what you planned so i won't suggest them.

I am assuming your Ramza knows magic. Even on my first play through my ramza had a pretty large spread of abilities. My first one I do not believe my characters were higher than lvl 50. Subsequent playthroughs my characters were routinely lvl 80-99; I have never used leveling tricks though to make boost my character especially the ultimate one in WofL. Way to much effort. Breeding the highest level pigs in bulk so you have a way to lvl up the mastered onion knight. That would take countless hours alone. Doing so allows outrageously powerful characters as in like 50 ppow, 50 mpow, and 30 innate I said insane. I would find peoples reactions hilarious. Meteor spell lol. Holy Arithmetic when opponents are on a flat plain.
Grey Muji chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
This is pretty good. Although I've noticed you tend to switch between using the PSX and War of the Lions translations.
Blue Bragon chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Why no updates! Ok, jokes aside, I love this. I like how Ramza maintains his dignity not as a noble, or even as a supreme ass kicker that represents the basic virtue of doing good and being a true noble all wrapped in a package, but as a human. Unlike Saito or other Summons Ramza respects himself and it shows in his interactions with Louise, and I just love how he wont take shit from corrupt nobles and is willing to fight for the good of his fellow man. I think that unlike other familiars that other people give Louise, Ramza would be the perfect one to teach the girl how to be a true noble. That moment when she blossoms into a true noble that fights for the good of others under Ramza will be precious indeed, and is something that I await anxiously.

I like how Ramza is not answering everything and is willing to keep secrets to himself. I hate when caracter just spill the beans on their whole past to everyone they meet, no one does that.

Well thanks for everything, and please update.
Yeza Nairomof chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
D:
Louise DID WHAT...
cabrera1234 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
thanks for the update
Pharaohinthesnow chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Impressed am I
Gandalfr Runes chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
This is what I know about the Gandalfr runes (I believe that compulsion to the master thing is completely fan made and perpetuated):

A) They give the familiar the ability to wield anything that was made to be a weapon.
a) Strangely enough if the weapon has any magical attributes to it, the runes will not give the familiar knowledge on how to use said magic abilities (That's Myozunitonirun runes' forte).

B) They store the memories of the current and past Gandalfr.
b) Saito was able to somehow relive the memories of the previous (Elven) Gandalfr Sasha through them.

C) They weaken the familiar's memories of home.

D) They grant heightened strength, agility, endurance, and reflexes to the familiar.

E) I'm not sure if this one is real but it is said to give the familiar a 'False Motive' to stay in the WORLD
(not with the master).

F) They are powered by emotions. The more emotional the familiar is, the stronger the effects presented on (D) become.

G) They allow the familiar to share vision (usually with the left eye) with the master when said master is in peril/danger.

H) The runes can share the familiar's memories with the master (Saito was able to share his memories as a familiar with Louise who had her memories of him erased by Tiffania).
h) Those memories are from the familiar's point of view.
Inverness chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
There has been some misunderstanding about how the hexagon spell that Henrietta and Wales used worked. It wasn't actually a hexagon level spell in the sense that it was equivalent of combining six elements, but rather, hexagon magic is the ability of two triangle level mages to combine spells to equal the power of a square level mage's spell.