Reviews for Bet
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
I love this
Look kanda has
I'm gunna fuck you up so bad you won't even have the strangth to scream for mercy and I'm going to love every second of it
Lily chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
Oh my dear god! You are an awesome writer! Hahahaha i laugh really loud with this story, oh my god, I love the way that Lavi and Lenalee set up all hahahaha.. so, thanks you for this wonderful story !

Oh my dear god! You are an awesome writer! Hahaha i laugh really loud with this story, oh my god, I love the way that Lavi and Lenalee set up all hahahaha.. so, thanks you for this wonderful story !
Mine ShadowMaster chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
Loooool, this story started as a normal thing, you know, and it escalated quickly into a crazy monster (and everyone knows just how much I love crazy monsters *sighs in love*)
I love Yû! (That said...) I love you toooooo (let's not make the obvious calembour –that I have to admit it's quite funny *-* –), and your writing skills, and the plot and dear God, there was a moment I really thought I was going to die because it reached perfection and *siiiiiiigh* gimme more, pretty please with a cherry on top!
There was a part, in the first chapter... Lemme just... "Allen didn't even want to think about that time Lavi had shoved him into the baths and he'd landed on top of a very angry and very naked Yuu Kanda". This. THIS. OH DEITIES IN THE HUMANS BELIEFS, SOMEONE HAS TO MAKE A ONE SHOOT OF THIS ASAP! I'm calling anaemia soon in my life for the severe bloody nosebleed I suffered imagining this, like it's my new wet dream –now really, anything involving an angry Kanda with a baleful expression is tagged as wet dream in my mind, but it's impossible not to–. And when I imagined him smiling I just pictured the moment in the manga when he freaking smiles and soooo perfect...
Well, I suppose you know by now that I liked it, lmao. I would have speeded it a biteen, but it was truly lovely.
I will read the whole fandom and cry until July when I will watch the second season and cry for more XD
BTW, hope I can stalk your account and find something good */* (*war cry* where's the smuuuut?!)
Live long and prosper
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
Hahaha love tis cho cute! X)
Naviv chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
This made me laugh so hard... PhhttttPthhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Oh... oh... oh god.-Takes deep breath- that was awesome my friend. I nearly chocked on air and died.
Great job!-Gives thumbs up-
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
Best ever
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
love it!
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
Love. Love. Love. You (as always) fid an amazing job! Ahh, my OTP is done justice by you! You're wonderful
zaya red bloom chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
cute story lots of fulffyness… i love it….great work the story plot was amazing…thanks very this sweet story 3 3
Jingle Catt chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I died hard core at the "my dick will invert and I will grow a goddamn vagina" part. I was on the floor and my lovely kitty looked like I was an idot. I probably am X3
Firediva0 chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
This is so good! Took me an hour to read but it was worth it. Well its 4:02 where I am so good night!
w- easy enough chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
haha that was hot, and so like Allen and Kanda.
jana chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
this story was awesome! \(oзо)/ ‹3
xxFall3n-Ang3lxx chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I really enjoyed this story! I thought it was really funny :)
zeKaien chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
damn you! this was fantastic! write moooaaarrr!