Reviews for Bet
Lily chapter 6 . 7/9
Oh my dear god! You are an awesome writer! Hahahaha i laugh really loud with this story, oh my god, I love the way that Lavi and Lenalee set up all hahahaha.. so, thanks you for this wonderful story !

Oh my dear god! You are an awesome writer! Hahaha i laugh really loud with this story, oh my god, I love the way that Lavi and Lenalee set up all hahahaha.. so, thanks you for this wonderful story !
Mine ShadowMaster chapter 6 . 3/29
Loooool, this story started as a normal thing, you know, and it escalated quickly into a crazy monster (and everyone knows just how much I love crazy monsters *sighs in love*)
I love Yû! (That said...) I love you toooooo (let's not make the obvious calembour –that I have to admit it's quite funny *-* –), and your writing skills, and the plot and dear God, there was a moment I really thought I was going to die because it reached perfection and *siiiiiiigh* gimme more, pretty please with a cherry on top!
There was a part, in the first chapter... Lemme just... "Allen didn't even want to think about that time Lavi had shoved him into the baths and he'd landed on top of a very angry and very naked Yuu Kanda". This. THIS. OH DEITIES IN THE HUMANS BELIEFS, SOMEONE HAS TO MAKE A ONE SHOOT OF THIS ASAP! I'm calling anaemia soon in my life for the severe bloody nosebleed I suffered imagining this, like it's my new wet dream –now really, anything involving an angry Kanda with a baleful expression is tagged as wet dream in my mind, but it's impossible not to–. And when I imagined him smiling I just pictured the moment in the manga when he freaking smiles and soooo perfect...
Well, I suppose you know by now that I liked it, lmao. I would have speeded it a biteen, but it was truly lovely.
I will read the whole fandom and cry until July when I will watch the second season and cry for more XD
BTW, hope I can stalk your account and find something good */* (*war cry* where's the smuuuut?!)
Live long and prosper
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 6 . 3/28
Hahaha love tis cho cute! X)
Naviv chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
This made me laugh so hard... PhhttttPthhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Oh... oh... oh god.-Takes deep breath- that was awesome my friend. I nearly chocked on air and died.
Great job!-Gives thumbs up-
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
Best ever
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
love it!
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
Love. Love. Love. You (as always) fid an amazing job! Ahh, my OTP is done justice by you! You're wonderful
zaya red bloom chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
cute story lots of fulffyness… i love it….great work the story plot was amazing…thanks very this sweet story 3 3
Jingle Catt chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I died hard core at the "my dick will invert and I will grow a goddamn vagina" part. I was on the floor and my lovely kitty looked like I was an idot. I probably am X3
Firediva0 chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
This is so good! Took me an hour to read but it was worth it. Well its 4:02 where I am so good night!
w- easy enough chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
haha that was hot, and so like Allen and Kanda.
jana chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
this story was awesome! \(oзо)/ ‹3
xxFall3n-Ang3lxx chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I really enjoyed this story! I thought it was really funny :)
zeKaien chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
damn you! this was fantastic! write moooaaarrr!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Uhm... Another "look, my fingers are so long I can hit your prostate"-lemon. Well I guess you don't know it otherwise, but it's impossible to hit one's prostate with your fingers. The rest of your lemon was okay.