Reviews for Grieve
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
OMG the last line just killed me! But this is fantastic.
SexyThingey chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I really shouldn't read it. Because now I want to cry. Finally River has a weakness, finally she is not the all-powerful Time Lady and not the Doctor's wife, but a woman and a daughter. Thank you.
One question. Can I translate this fic into Russian and publish it in Russian community? With the link to your page of course.
superlc529 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You're really good at tearing at my heart, do you know that? Don't worry, that's a compliment. I love how you combined the actual dialogue from the episode with your own. I think I'm definitely making this head-canon for what happened after he came back to the TARDIS after reading Amy's Afterword. Excellent job. I really love reading your DoctorxRiver. It's really fantastic. I can clearly see Matt and Alex in my mind's eye and it's beautiful. Keep up the amazing writing. :)
OnceUponABopper chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow. I'm sitting here crying while I read this and my mom is just staring at me like I'm a freak. You wrote that amazingly and I love it! That episode as a whole just made me sad, I love how you depicted it!
-Sammy
leilasand chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved it!
laraandamber chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Great :-) sensitively and well written. Perfect characterisation. Hope you write more River / Doctor