Reviews for Black Liliana
Kitsune9127 chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
They remind me a lot of Hades too. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
I get you
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
Update!
Jedi Alice chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Yeah, I can agree with that.
annoyedbunny64 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I adore story please continue
Ilse chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
I think there probably is a chance that Wonderland residents know about Greek mythology. In the 5th volume of Joker no Kuni no Alice, Blood brought up Christianity and Ace mentioned Golgotha (the sight where Jesus was crucified) so I don't see why they wouldn't be able to know about Greek mythology.
Allora22701 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Hohoho. This is getting interesting! I haven't read much of Joker/Alice fanfics, so I'll be looking forward to this one! Allora chan
Fate Pwns You chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I really really liked this ahhhh, the Jokers are as fascinating as ever and I can't help but fall in love with your portrayal of them! Amazing job as always! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
It a really good story and I love Greek stuff
Sin of the Fallen chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Makes a certain kind of sense.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
And now that it's over, I find myself wishing for more. Your writing is quite lovely.
OtakuBookNerd-OB chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Yay! I just looooooooooove JokerXAlice fanfics heheh! And this one was really cute, too! You're right about the Hades-being-kinda-like-Joker thing cause they're both considered th bad guy...even though Black and White (Black especially) are actually a lot sweeter(?) that's not really the word I was looking for...but anyway, they're a lot nicer in some situations than persay Blood... Or maybe that's just the fanfics I read lol. So yeah. I hope there will be another chapter! And if there is, I will defintely read it! X3
Cattycheeno chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
You write both Jokers so well! Love the symbolism.
Jenn chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
So good! Wonder how the Jokers are gonna capture Alice's heart and I love the greek mythology reference (:
DCreed chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Ah, this was good! And the mythology reference was so accurate you might as well have hit those two between the eyes with an arrow. But I have to wonder; how would they know about myths from this world?