Reviews for It Takes Two
Guest chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
update please. really enjoy this story
RebornRose1992 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
Love ur story! !:D
november21 chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
This is a great story so I hope you'll come back and update it some time. While I'm not that fond of Tristan/ Victoria, I love that you're considering Chris/Lorelai (and from one of your author's notes I assume Rory/Logan?). The family dynamics are especially well written and this is one of the better considered twin stories. Victoria feels like a genuine character who isn't just introduced as a complete counterbalance to Rory, and the girls' relationships with their parents are very realistic. I definitely wish there were more Chris-Rory scenes, though I understand why that may be harder to include. I also kind of hope that there's more interactions with their besties (Rory-Lane, Victoria-Louise, Lorelai-Sookie, Chris-anybody). Some more Emily and Richard is always interesting, and Victoria's dancing stuff adds as well. So does the idea that Rory is in bowling with Louise who didn't seem too thrilled by the sister reveal. I don't know if you're planning on continuing, but I'll definitely be on the lookout for you to.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
pleaseeee update
Lucy Greenhill chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
update pleaseee
XOXOIndianaEvansXOXO chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Please update, I adore Tristan/Victoria as a couple. I love your whole story so please continue! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2013
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
update please
Guest chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
sunny chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
Please continue. love everything so far. hope to see you update soon. more drama
gg4life chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
please update... waiting on pins and needles to find out what will happen next. love all the drama and how victoria stands up for herself and says shes not leaving.
wences80 chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
great twin fic. love how everything is unfolding. hope victoria stays in starshollow while chris gets better. please don't let him die. love all the grandparents drama. keep up the good work!
fishwish chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
please update can't wait to see what happens next. hope victoria gets to stay with her mom instead of the haydens. update pretty please
SlytherinValkire chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
I love love lovveee this story! Well written, original! Can't wait for more!_