Reviews for It Takes Two
Jlove24 chapter 19 . 1/6
I don’t like Lorelei because the only thing she does is judge Victoria so I think that Victoria should cut Lorelei out of her life
Guest chapter 19 . 12/13/2017
Please update soon! I hope Chris is alright. However, I don't think that Victoria should stay with Lorelai. All Lorelai has done is judge Victoria and her lifestyle. Lorelai acts like she has a right to tell Victoria what to do, even though she hasn't been a part of her life for 13 years. Contrary to what her mother thinks, Victoria is a lot more mature than Lorelai. She is on the pill and has an open relationship with her dad . She is being more responsible than her mom ever was at her age. Victoria should stay at Louise's house rather than her hypocritical, meddling mother's.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2017
Please update I love this story so much
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Rory Gilmore - Snow White and Victoria Hayden - Rose Red
Identical Twins chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
It Takes Two - Lorelei had identical twins-Rory and another daughter who was more like her and Christopher, Victoria. Lorelai raised Rory while Christopher raised her twin, Victoria. When Rory starts Chilton, her twin, Victoria is in her class. AU starting in season one.
meerkatsandpineapples123 chapter 19 . 6/4/2017
Plz update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
update please. really enjoy this story
RebornRose1992 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
Love ur story! !:D
november21 chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
This is a great story so I hope you'll come back and update it some time. While I'm not that fond of Tristan/ Victoria, I love that you're considering Chris/Lorelai (and from one of your author's notes I assume Rory/Logan?). The family dynamics are especially well written and this is one of the better considered twin stories. Victoria feels like a genuine character who isn't just introduced as a complete counterbalance to Rory, and the girls' relationships with their parents are very realistic. I definitely wish there were more Chris-Rory scenes, though I understand why that may be harder to include. I also kind of hope that there's more interactions with their besties (Rory-Lane, Victoria-Louise, Lorelai-Sookie, Chris-anybody). Some more Emily and Richard is always interesting, and Victoria's dancing stuff adds as well. So does the idea that Rory is in bowling with Louise who didn't seem too thrilled by the sister reveal. I don't know if you're planning on continuing, but I'll definitely be on the lookout for you to.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
pleaseeee update
Lucy Greenhill chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
update pleaseee
XOXOIndianaEvansXOXO chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Please update, I adore Tristan/Victoria as a couple. I love your whole story so please continue! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2013