Reviews for Tutus, Teeth, & a Bag of Fairy Dust
Secretrevenge chapter 4 . 2/18
I rarely laugh out loud reading anything, but that is exactly what I'm doing.
Borntocontest chapter 13 . 1/23
I guess something is wrong with me; I don't find it funny anymore. Maybe there's too much cursing or maybe it's the "old man/dad" being repulsive. I don't know. The idea was very interesting and the first chapters were hilarious, I see why so many people like the story :) but it's not for me.
Borntocontest chapter 10 . 1/23
She smiled? She finds scaring a little kid in the middle of a night funny?
Borntocontest chapter 9 . 1/23
Geezzz, im speechless
Borntocontest chapter 3 . 1/22
I'm in tears
Borntocontest chapter 1 . 1/22
Haha, alright, I'm hooked
Well I will never think of a he tooth fairy the same way ever again. Thank God my kids have finally lost all their teeth. (It really was entertaining and I really enjoyed myself. Never read anything like it before. Great job!)
Toni Masen chapter 67 . 1/13
Fairy dust...I truly believe in it, you must have inhaled several bags of it to come up with this story. It has to be by far the weirdest fanfic I have ever read. I had some fantastic visuals and OMG did I laugh. Edward was soooooo frustrating, such a wimp. A little tear though when Edward said that Emily had slipped up and sometimes called him Daddy, awwwww. Nice one...I think! LOL :-)
petmom1213 chapter 67 . 3/28/2017
I love this. It could be even longer and I'd love it more. It was funny and sweet. I love long stories and this was great.
Thank you for writing this.
petmom1213 chapter 12 . 3/25/2017
Daddy C sounds more like Emmett.
ChristyWIX chapter 67 . 1/3/2017
Cute ending with them being a happy little family innthe hospital bed.
ChristyWIX chapter 62 . 1/3/2017
I thought that after Bella's face blowing up they decided to go strictly with hypo-allergenic dust from then on out. At least that is what Esme said to Bella when she fixed her face. That Volterra decided to go primarily with the anti-allergic kind, to prevent this happening again. Now, its happened to Charlie?
ChristyWIX chapter 58 . 1/3/2017
Carlisle is out of his damn mind. He's the reason he is there serving time. Nobody else was or is to blame but himself. Asshat.
ChristyWIX chapter 49 . 1/3/2017
Okay, the part where he said he may have broken a wing and Bella said that he'd go off half cocked, was very funny. I literally guffawed. Thankfully, I am alone and nobody heard that. Also, I am really glad that they have finally talked. Seems he has more talking to do though. Hopefully, he gets his words out this time. No foot in the mouth, not now when he needs to say what he needs to say.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 1/1/2017
Ha! So Bella is sticking up for Edward to his asshole of a father. Who didn't get any better by meeting him. I like that she is fighting n behalf of Edward, as Edward gets nowhere but run over by his father.
1,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »