Reviews for Tutus, Teeth, & a Bag of Fairy Dust
ChristyWIX chapter 67 . 1/3
Cute ending with them being a happy little family innthe hospital bed.
ChristyWIX chapter 62 . 1/3
I thought that after Bella's face blowing up they decided to go strictly with hypo-allergenic dust from then on out. At least that is what Esme said to Bella when she fixed her face. That Volterra decided to go primarily with the anti-allergic kind, to prevent this happening again. Now, its happened to Charlie?
ChristyWIX chapter 58 . 1/3
Carlisle is out of his damn mind. He's the reason he is there serving time. Nobody else was or is to blame but himself. Asshat.
ChristyWIX chapter 49 . 1/3
Okay, the part where he said he may have broken a wing and Bella said that he'd go off half cocked, was very funny. I literally guffawed. Thankfully, I am alone and nobody heard that. Also, I am really glad that they have finally talked. Seems he has more talking to do though. Hopefully, he gets his words out this time. No foot in the mouth, not now when he needs to say what he needs to say.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 1/1
Ha! So Bella is sticking up for Edward to his asshole of a father. Who didn't get any better by meeting him. I like that she is fighting n behalf of Edward, as Edward gets nowhere but run over by his father.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 1/1
That was a really fucked up thing to do to him, with the pepper spray. I don't like a single person in this fic, except Edward at this point. They are either hell bent on hurting him or, punishing him for helping them out. Twisted.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 1/1
I said their in my last review and it should've been they're. Sorry. Now for this chapter. She is not going to believe him and there really isn't anyway to prove it to him. His asshole parents won't help, as they are enjoying him suffering too much.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 1/1
His father and mother are really awful people. Making fun of him, not allowing him to use his own uniform and taking bets against him. Their horrible.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 1/1
Hmmm, this is getting weird now. 'Boner' and child should never be in the same paragraph and you had it there twice. Creepy. Even if his hard on was a result of the dust, not the child. Still gross.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 1/1
If Alice is handling Carmen's route, which is why Edward is doing Alice's, than why was the kid that killed Carmen on Edward's list? Wouldn't he have been on Alice's?
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 1/1
I'm thinking his father isn't going to replace Carmen anytime soon either. I bet he likes Edward having to suffer like this.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/1
What? How can that . . . never mind, I'll read on.
Guest chapter 67 . 5/1/2015
LOL! Tutuward. Definitely not what I was expecting. But a good story nonetheless.

I especially laughed when I read the first couple chapters and you thought it would be about 8 or 10 chapters and I'm looking at the bottom of the page where it's telling me that there are 67 chapters! Something definitely was not right with this estimate. I did want to punch Carlisle a few times which was very strange for me. And Edward could be such a douche, even though I know he didn't mean half the crap that came out of his mouth. Fortunately, Bella didn't put up with any of it. Though frankly I was a little surprised she didn't make a move on Edward earlier. Just because he was so sweet to her daughter. :)
jmolly chapter 33 . 4/30/2015
Oh, poor Eddie. His parents are sickos. I hope he and B are better leaders for the next generation. Tsk tsk.
jmolly chapter 25 . 4/30/2015
Clap if you believe in fairies...
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »