Reviews for Tutus, Teeth, & a Bag of Fairy Dust
LOL! Tutuward. Definitely not what I was expecting. But a good story nonetheless.

I especially laughed when I read the first couple chapters and you thought it would be about 8 or 10 chapters and I'm looking at the bottom of the page where it's telling me that there are 67 chapters! Something definitely was not right with this estimate. I did want to punch Carlisle a few times which was very strange for me. And Edward could be such a douche, even though I know he didn't mean half the crap that came out of his mouth. Fortunately, Bella didn't put up with any of it. Though frankly I was a little surprised she didn't make a move on Edward earlier. Just because he was so sweet to her daughter. :)
jmolly chapter 33 . 4/30
Oh, poor Eddie. His parents are sickos. I hope he and B are better leaders for the next generation. Tsk tsk.
jmolly chapter 25 . 4/30
Clap if you believe in fairies...
jmolly chapter 24 . 4/30
Oh noes. I hope fairies aren't into that kind of thing. Almost incestuous.

Slaying myself, here.
jmolly chapter 22 . 4/30
Can Em's wings have ladybug dots? Pretty please?
jmolly chapter 20 . 4/30
Yay for the banner!
jmolly chapter 13 . 4/30
I wondered about the wings. Baby pink or Barbie pink?
jmolly chapter 11 . 4/30
Glitter glue. omg.
jmolly chapter 9 . 4/30
I really hope you get a banner for this. *tears of mirth*
jmolly chapter 8 . 4/30
I think Eddie needs a nap. :D
jmolly chapter 7 . 4/30
I want to see his glittery wings. are they big wings or ridiculously small wings? ;)
jmolly chapter 2 . 4/30
Ruh roh!
jmolly chapter 1 . 4/30
Sheer win. I'm looking forward to reading this.
Barbr9 chapter 9 . 1/5
OMG. I'm ROLFLMAO! at this chapter. The image of Edward in his get up and Bella sneaking up on him in a gas Mask is just hilarious. I'm still laughing.

Mwah
Barb
muffinmom chapter 67 . 12/28/2014
Very cute story, thx for sharing!
1,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »