Reviews for Substantiation of Villains
sonder this chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
YesYesYES. Multiple yes's.
The idea of being a Hero or a Villain as an 'occupation' rather than an actual position on the moral spectrum is not a new idea but it's not one that people have beaten to death yet either. Artemis's distress at being the first in the family to fail the examination, the weight of its importance, and her mother's disappointment (or is she?) are all things I'm sure we, non-heroes, can relate to. Which is what gave it such a comical edge because this isn't an exam for entering some mediocre vocation but to become an official villain. With this kind of situation, I feel like there will definitely be room for Artemis to question her family's trade and her own beliefs. Right now, she only sees it as a family tradition... a job. But it's more than that, yeah? And it's only starting.

You caught glimpses of the results from her training perfectly here. How she didn't look up to the newcomer entering the room. The knife behind her back, always on her person. The only thing I am disappointed about is that it had ended so soon. And it looks like you won't be updating for a while if your new motto for updating stories is to be considered. I can only hope that this won't be one of your stories that will be deleted. Now -that- would be quite a villainous thing to do /slain .
Kamil the Awesome chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I think there's more chapters of this story in my future.
BatmanPrincess43 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Tra la la la la! I love this! Please update with another awesome chapter soon! I'd love to read more.
eclect chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Aww, this is cute! good job
IAmFlashGirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2013