Reviews for In Our Dreams
BlueWater5 chapter 19 . 10/29
Great story!
BlueWater5 chapter 5 . 10/28
Great duel scene. Nice comment about combat reflexes.
Mumia0813 chapter 14 . 9/4
wow love this pairin...theres so few fanfics with good pairings like this out there. love it.
i very much enjoyed this very interesting concept ... thank you
r.i.provorse chapter 18 . 8/2
Omgosh...I think I nearly died after that chapter. just amazing
r.i.provorse chapter 14 . 7/31
damn I love this story
MaggieJo chapter 2 . 7/23
I'm digging this! I wonder what Hermione's secret is...
bookworm661 chapter 19 . 7/15
I really enjoyed this story and couldn't stop reading long enough to review. I was simply riveted and had to know what happened next; I didn't even sleep. I hope the sequel will be posted soon if you haven't started it already.
LonelyAngel22 chapter 19 . 6/2
Ye Gods, this was just... Wow. Several times throughout this fic you had me literally squealing at such a high pitch I'm certain not even dogs could hear me. I've been searching for a really good HG/SS fic for a while and I thought I'd read all the good ones, but this is in a class of its own. Definitely one I'll re-read again in the future!
r99smith chapter 19 . 4/7
Wonderful, wonderful story! I cried when I thought Severus was going to die. When she first entered his mind and he told her of his love and goodbye - so moving! thanks for writing
irononmaiden chapter 19 . 3/25
This might be one of the best SSHG fics I've ever read. Very original plot, and I love how you characterized Hermione and grew her relationship with Severus. Fantastic job.
irononmaiden chapter 18 . 3/25
Jesus, that was absolutely nerve-wracking.
irononmaiden chapter 2 . 3/25
Loving this story so far.
I loved it! You're a great writer!. Oh and please finish when a Phoenix cries2 I need it lol
jensteed chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
This was a fantastic story, I had a great time reading it. It was fun seeing the friendship..or at least lack of enmity develop between Hermione and Draco.