Reviews for In Our Dreams
jada951 chapter 19 . 1/12
for a first FF story, this is excellent.

it's always nice to read a different spin on the story and characters!
Espied7 chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
Great combo of romance and adventure :) Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
Its very nice -hellascape
The Lady Rogue chapter 19 . 6/23/2016
AMAZING. Also I thought I was going to pull a Hermione when Severus 'died' (crucio you to death) loved it!
Phyllidia chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
Good to see Hermione keeping some secrets of his recovery to herself. Means he has more reason to seek her out. Like the raven patronus. Always thought it was appropriate for him considering what intelligent birds the are.
Phyllidia chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Good starting chapter!
carmine.vesper chapter 19 . 3/31/2016
What a lovely story. I enjoyed it immensely! I love your portrayals of HG and SS. Their jar acted development was not OoC, and I'm so happy that you made Hermione and Draco be friends - trial by fire of course! Thank you for sharing this story.
UsagiArwen chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
This was a wonderful story. It was in character, it was well written, and what I enjoyed the most was the series of side plots it had. Not too many Severus/Hermione fanfictions have a whole lot of other things going on, such as the hunt over the last drink. I know it's been a couple years, but I was wondering if you were still planning on writing the sequel to this story. I would love to read it.
EternalDreamerEnchanted chapter 19 . 2/19/2016
Well this made me cry I really thought that was it, very sneaky great story
Jessica Valentine chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
hjh u huh our v gfs if it ffffd. o
BlueWater5 chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
Great story!
BlueWater5 chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Great duel scene. Nice comment about combat reflexes.
Mumia0813 chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
wow love this pairin...theres so few fanfics with good pairings like this out there. love it.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
i very much enjoyed this very interesting concept ... thank you
r.i.provorse chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
Omgosh...I think I nearly died after that chapter. just amazing