Reviews for In Our Dreams
I loved it! You're a great writer!. Oh and please finish when a Phoenix cries2 I need it lol
jensteed chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
This was a fantastic story, I had a great time reading it. It was fun seeing the friendship..or at least lack of enmity develop between Hermione and Draco.
jensteed chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
No no no no no no you can't do that to Severus! They'd only just sorted everything out :'(
jensteed chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Poor Hermione, still haunted by such traumatic nightmares of the war. Her "interview" with the reporter's was so irritating, bloody scavengers the lot of them! She handled it well so hopefully they don't have some new reason to trash her reputation further...not that they ever needed one *grrr*
jensteed chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Seeing the two of them bumbling their way towards some sort of friendship (or more) is hilarious and painful at the same time, haha. Poor gits :P but wow, I really wasn't expecting Luna?
jensteed chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
The articles in the Prophet were great, a brilliant look into the past three years. This story is addictive!
jensteed chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I quite like Hermione's reasoning for saving him, and I always love when she's taken the route of a healer. It suits her well. Fantastic story so far :)
HerSSnape chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
This story kept me on the edge of my seat. It was great! I'm off to read the sequel. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Yaaaaay!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Fantastic writing. Most fanfics are worse than dreadful. I don't make a habit of reading them. A friend sent me the link to your story. You actually know how to write and I'm enjoying your story immensely. Thank you!
MrsRobVanDam chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
I loved this book. I'll definitely be reading mire of ur work x
Ananya chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
Beautiful story, I loved your writing style. Please post the sequel! I'm desperate to read it :)
Sailor's Wife chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
LOVED THIS FIC!
TycheSong chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
Lovely! Thank you so much for sharing-I really enjoyed this story a lot. :-) -Tyche
Tammy chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
Love, love, love this story. The characters and plot are well thought out and well written. While there were some (read very few) grammatical errors, they were easily overlooked and forgotten because the story caught me up and refused to release me. I am eager for a sequel when you manage to get there. Love.