Reviews for In Our Dreams
i very much enjoyed this very interesting concept ... thank you
r.i.provorse chapter 18 . 8/2
Omgosh...I think I nearly died after that chapter. just amazing
r.i.provorse chapter 14 . 7/31
damn I love this story
MaggieJo chapter 2 . 7/23
I'm digging this! I wonder what Hermione's secret is...
bookworm661 chapter 19 . 7/15
I really enjoyed this story and couldn't stop reading long enough to review. I was simply riveted and had to know what happened next; I didn't even sleep. I hope the sequel will be posted soon if you haven't started it already.
LonelyAngel22 chapter 19 . 6/2
Ye Gods, this was just... Wow. Several times throughout this fic you had me literally squealing at such a high pitch I'm certain not even dogs could hear me. I've been searching for a really good HG/SS fic for a while and I thought I'd read all the good ones, but this is in a class of its own. Definitely one I'll re-read again in the future!
r99smith chapter 19 . 4/7
Wonderful, wonderful story! I cried when I thought Severus was going to die. When she first entered his mind and he told her of his love and goodbye - so moving! thanks for writing
irononmaiden chapter 19 . 3/25
This might be one of the best SSHG fics I've ever read. Very original plot, and I love how you characterized Hermione and grew her relationship with Severus. Fantastic job.
irononmaiden chapter 18 . 3/25
Jesus, that was absolutely nerve-wracking.
irononmaiden chapter 2 . 3/25
Loving this story so far.
I loved it! You're a great writer!. Oh and please finish when a Phoenix cries2 I need it lol
jensteed chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
This was a fantastic story, I had a great time reading it. It was fun seeing the friendship..or at least lack of enmity develop between Hermione and Draco.
jensteed chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
No no no no no no you can't do that to Severus! They'd only just sorted everything out :'(
jensteed chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Poor Hermione, still haunted by such traumatic nightmares of the war. Her "interview" with the reporter's was so irritating, bloody scavengers the lot of them! She handled it well so hopefully they don't have some new reason to trash her reputation further...not that they ever needed one *grrr*
jensteed chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Seeing the two of them bumbling their way towards some sort of friendship (or more) is hilarious and painful at the same time, haha. Poor gits :P but wow, I really wasn't expecting Luna?