Reviews for In Our Dreams
r99smith chapter 19 . 4/7
Wonderful, wonderful story! I cried when I thought Severus was going to die. When she first entered his mind and he told her of his love and goodbye - so moving! thanks for writing
irononmaiden chapter 19 . 3/25
This might be one of the best SSHG fics I've ever read. Very original plot, and I love how you characterized Hermione and grew her relationship with Severus. Fantastic job.
irononmaiden chapter 18 . 3/25
Jesus, that was absolutely nerve-wracking.
irononmaiden chapter 2 . 3/25
Loving this story so far.
I loved it! You're a great writer!. Oh and please finish when a Phoenix cries2 I need it lol
jensteed chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
This was a fantastic story, I had a great time reading it. It was fun seeing the friendship..or at least lack of enmity develop between Hermione and Draco.
jensteed chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
No no no no no no you can't do that to Severus! They'd only just sorted everything out :'(
jensteed chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Poor Hermione, still haunted by such traumatic nightmares of the war. Her "interview" with the reporter's was so irritating, bloody scavengers the lot of them! She handled it well so hopefully they don't have some new reason to trash her reputation further...not that they ever needed one *grrr*
jensteed chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Seeing the two of them bumbling their way towards some sort of friendship (or more) is hilarious and painful at the same time, haha. Poor gits :P but wow, I really wasn't expecting Luna?
jensteed chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
The articles in the Prophet were great, a brilliant look into the past three years. This story is addictive!
jensteed chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I quite like Hermione's reasoning for saving him, and I always love when she's taken the route of a healer. It suits her well. Fantastic story so far :)
HerSSnape chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
This story kept me on the edge of my seat. It was great! I'm off to read the sequel. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Yaaaaay!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Fantastic writing. Most fanfics are worse than dreadful. I don't make a habit of reading them. A friend sent me the link to your story. You actually know how to write and I'm enjoying your story immensely. Thank you!
MrsRobVanDam chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
I loved this book. I'll definitely be reading mire of ur work x