Reviews for To Court with War
PaleAngel90 chapter 5 . 5/2
Im liking the story so far, please update it soon. :)
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Whoa loving this start already!
Shirox chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Really great story, can't wait for next chapter! :D
gadez chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Couldn't find a better fic for my fav dkr ...hope you update soon
Optionalblock chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I love this story and I hope you haven't forgotten about it. It's just truelly getting good and delving deeper into the characters. Please please please with whipcream and cherries on top contiute xD!
cricket5144 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
YAY! This chapter was really great! I just love your writing! I hope this gets updated soon, because you have weaved an awesome tale!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
good!
dontcancelhousever chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I just realized I missed a giant freaking plothole. The war lord's palace is right next to the pit. Damn and I thought I was sticking pretty canon too. Let's pretend I didn't say that.
Nina chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
This is great so far!
oo chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
this is super interesting. more please.
oo chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
yo, this is an interesting au.
dontcancelhousever chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You guys are awesome thanks so much for the support!
cricket5144 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
OMG... may I tell you that I love you SO MUCH! This is INCREDIBLE! I have been anxiously waiting for someone to post more Bane/Robin fics on , but it seems as if everyone is interested in Mary Sue (some are really good) or Talia fics, and I have to admit that I am a slash person. You're writing is amazing, and I found myself hanging onto EVERY single word, and you did not shy away from Bane's injuries which I truly enjoyed and seemed more realistic from other fics I have read. I also love the plot, because I haven't found another Blake rescues Bane from the pit, and I always wanted someone to write a fic with this premise. I wish I could tell you more, but I will stop, because the rambling occurs and my review probably wouldn't make sense anymore! I just wanted to say that this is an amazing fic, and I hope others read and review because my gosh you are awesome! Thank you so much for posting this, and I can't wait to read the coming chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Interesting Start. John and his selfsacrificing idealist POV is accurate! Keep writing! Good job so far!