Reviews for Crooked Wings
Yay a update, That was Awesome can't wait into to more.
lloyd-forever chapter 14 . 4/15
WOW you know I read the first two or three chapters and I was like ... what is this. This is so odd. But I'm glad I kept reading because at some point I realized I was addicted and couldn't stop. Ugh Man so intense. I kind of hope we get to see Kate a little later! But maybe not... Love what you've done so far, and love what you're doing. I kind of hope these fast updates continue but do what you can! Excited for more.

Till next time!
whoaaa chapter 14 . 4/15
Omg. Awesome. Amazing. That was epic beyond words. Kratos is a badass. I want to read more! Thank you for writing this.
whoa chapter 13 . 4/15
Omg. Omg! I thought it was weird but then it turned into badassery and I just couldn't look away
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 13 . 4/8
Aww! I'm super happy to see an update! This was just what I needed to read to relieve the huge writers block I've been having this evening for my own fic. Ahhh a short but good chapter! I can't wait for Kratos and Anna to be reunited and to hopefully see Kvar get what he deserves!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
I just wanted to pop in and say that I really liked this story.
By the way, is it intentional or just a series of coincidences that the names of each chapter are lyrics from Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin? Just wondering.
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
Was great too! Thank you for returning to it and I (as well as everyone else) will be eagerly awaiting the next one!
diety chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
wow amazing chaphter...anna did lighting spell and please kratos find anna
Zelda 355 chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
Awwwww man! Do you love doing this to us. So i'd have to tell you that at first I didn't like it :-\
But that was before, now I'll do :-D

Then I've re-read it and keep reading it, then I came to love it even more then I Do now.

So best wished to you. God bless you. And I can't Wait into next time Update.
meechkapeach chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Please please pretty please continue this! :) A few typo/ spelling errors but otherwise super creative story!
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
This is awesome! Please keep writing :-D
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
When are you coming back Zelda aurion!
diety chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
wow so amazing chappie ...anna asking for kratos for help and kratos saiding to her for her i will do anything ...pissful mithos angry about losing anna so suspensful please update
hcpaki95 chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Kratos and Anna are adorable. But I'm still curious about what's driving Yuan...
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
hcpaki95 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Just had to laugh at the part with Yuan and Botta. Pure genius.
I'm really liking the story so far. I've spotted a few minor spelling and grammar errors, but nothing too major and they're probably just mistakes. Keep up the good work! :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »