Reviews for Crooked Wings
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
I just wanted to pop in and say that I really liked this story.
By the way, is it intentional or just a series of coincidences that the names of each chapter are lyrics from Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin? Just wondering.
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
OMG NEW CHAPTER!
Was great too! Thank you for returning to it and I (as well as everyone else) will be eagerly awaiting the next one!
diety chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
wow amazing chaphter...anna did lighting spell and please kratos find anna
Zelda 355 chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
Awwwww man! Do you love doing this to us. So i'd have to tell you that at first I didn't like it :-\
But that was before, now I'll do :-D

Then I've re-read it and keep reading it, then I came to love it even more then I Do now.

So best wished to you. God bless you. And I can't Wait into next time Update.
meechkapeach chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Please please pretty please continue this! :) A few typo/ spelling errors but otherwise super creative story!
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
This is awesome! Please keep writing :-D
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
When are you coming back Zelda aurion!
diety chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
wow so amazing chappie ...anna asking for kratos for help and kratos saiding to her for her i will do anything ...pissful mithos angry about losing anna so suspensful please update
hcpaki95 chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Kratos and Anna are adorable. But I'm still curious about what's driving Yuan...
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
hcpaki95 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Just had to laugh at the part with Yuan and Botta. Pure genius.
I'm really liking the story so far. I've spotted a few minor spelling and grammar errors, but nothing too major and they're probably just mistakes. Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Cool Chapter can't Wait for more yes can't Wait for it.
splitheart1120 chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
It's amazing what love can do to someone...
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Is Kratos going to kill Yuan? And is Anna going to stay with him or will she run...hmmmmmm...well I like to seen more.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
There I click it and now can Please update it?
Update this Please!