Reviews for Hurt
Wintry Leen chapter 1 . 1/10
I thought that such portrayal of her grief is so tragically human and painfully realistic. The image of grief that you skillfully painted through your words is one that does not simply etch itself but that which cuts into the minds and hearts of the readers - and it throbs oh-so-heavily.
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This was entirely true to the ship, and I'm glad that you pursued this idea. It was completely successful in its delivery, and remained canon to the events of the manga, so well done. I really enjoyed this.

Kindest regards,

Rin
Nessxoxo chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
YOU! OMG YOU! Im crying blood rn, omg _ :'(
Cardplay chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
So sad and a very good, solid way to describe Tenten's grief. I definitely don't expect fireworksfrom Tenten: just that deep, slow bubble that I got a sense of from your writing.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
First and foremost, I 100% agree with your last author note saying that not everyone cries when they're sad. I wish more people would realize that with regards to the latest chapter.
Secondly, I thought this little piece was lovely. There was a lot of powerful raw emotion on Tenten's part.

Keep writing! Keep the NejiTen love alive!

M.I.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Sad yet touching. Maybe add a part of where Tenten goes through the 5 stages of grief, or add another pairing.
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is so sad! Good going! I do suggest that if you want more reviews, you should change by adding a second character, which would be Neji