Reviews for Love's Arrangement
patricia.remacova chapter 5 . 4/15
Hey I would like to know hiw old Blaine is. Kurt's 19 if I remember right.
You should write a sequel where they have children.:-)
Tin chapter 18 . 2/20
Thanks u for creating and sharing this fic. Enjoyed reading it. Xoxo tin in fl
Sabah chapter 18 . 1/10
What a beautiful story. I enjoyed every word :)
KlaineForever99 chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
I put off reading this last chapter, cause I thought if I didn't read it, then the story wouldn't really be over (at least for me)! I couldn't stay away any longer! This chapter was a perfect ending to a wonderful story! Loved the vows! Loved Blaine's surprise! Very touching moment at the cemetery!

Loved this storyline/verse (not sure what to call it)! It's been an amazing journey & thank you for sharing it! This will always be one of my "all time favorites"!
Mrs Criss 2012 chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Finished!
As I said to you on twitter, it was really a little too AU for me- I'm more of a realist and I found the storyline a little too fanciful, but that's my personal opinion, and everyone likes different stuff, huh?
I thought that for nineteen, Kurt was quite immature, and the gap between him and Blaine seemed vast whereas in reality it shouldn't have been if Blaine is only 24, but then I have no problem in imagining Blaine much older than that, I love me some older Blaine.
Speaking of, I really, really loved his character in this. He was just adorable and so sweet to Kurt. I think that's the best part of your storytelling, the way you build the characters so well. I loved Jeff and Wes too, and the Faberry touches. Good job, my friend, good job!
I'm now off to read your others... :)
StarGleekBelle chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
This was such a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it. Perfect ending was perfect.
Mrs Criss 2012 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I've finally started reading this! I told you I would :)
mostlikelyklaine chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
This was a wonderful story...I love that its au with a lil canon. Great read and well written. Thanks for sharing!
TRIC4R chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
Love it
quin3218 chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
OMG this story is AMAZING!
ly.lai.796 chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
Wonderfu 3
cristinicole14 chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
Don't get me, I freaking loved this story. But really? You think a hardcore fan of Glee wouldn't notice that you used Blaine's proposal? Thatwas kinda hilarious
jcrissrid chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
I loved this story so much.. thanks for writing it!
LvSammy chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
OMG...I am so sad this is over...I have truly enjoyed this journey with you and am very, very, sad it is over. I loved it. Thank you so much for posting this. IT was awesome.