Reviews for Love's Arrangement
Lee1234 chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
Please write one where they are gong to start a family please. This is a great story.
sarah eccleston chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
what are the ages between Blaine and Kurt in this fan fic
lisamarie22 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Heyy, I loved reading this story, I think for the third time lol. I was wondering if you ever thought about writing a sequel? there would be so many directions you could go with it. Just an idea :)
Cathleen Detlor chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
CUTE! but you should add more then 18 chapters because i love this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
Just reread this... and I still love it just as much :)
patricia.remacova chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Hey I would like to know hiw old Blaine is. Kurt's 19 if I remember right.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
You should write a sequel where they have children.:-)
Tin chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
Thanks u for creating and sharing this fic. Enjoyed reading it. Xoxo tin in fl
Sabah chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
What a beautiful story. I enjoyed every word :)
KlaineForever99 chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
I put off reading this last chapter, cause I thought if I didn't read it, then the story wouldn't really be over (at least for me)! I couldn't stay away any longer! This chapter was a perfect ending to a wonderful story! Loved the vows! Loved Blaine's surprise! Very touching moment at the cemetery!

Loved this storyline/verse (not sure what to call it)! It's been an amazing journey & thank you for sharing it! This will always be one of my "all time favorites"!
Mrs Criss 2012 chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Finished!
As I said to you on twitter, it was really a little too AU for me- I'm more of a realist and I found the storyline a little too fanciful, but that's my personal opinion, and everyone likes different stuff, huh?
I thought that for nineteen, Kurt was quite immature, and the gap between him and Blaine seemed vast whereas in reality it shouldn't have been if Blaine is only 24, but then I have no problem in imagining Blaine much older than that, I love me some older Blaine.
Speaking of, I really, really loved his character in this. He was just adorable and so sweet to Kurt. I think that's the best part of your storytelling, the way you build the characters so well. I loved Jeff and Wes too, and the Faberry touches. Good job, my friend, good job!
I'm now off to read your others... :)
StarGleekBelle chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
This was such a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it. Perfect ending was perfect.
Mrs Criss 2012 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I've finally started reading this! I told you I would :)
mostlikelyklaine chapter 18 . 12/27/2013
This was a wonderful story...I love that its au with a lil canon. Great read and well written. Thanks for sharing!
TRIC4R chapter 18 . 12/22/2013