Reviews for Stargate: The Origin of Vampires
Irrelevant86 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I love how Seth seems sort of dumbfounded at his explanation! Question though are you going to have SG-1 one come in and find out about Amun or is it just twilight characters from now on? Loved the chapter though, was smiling through the hole thing
Irrelevant86 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Oh you sneaky devil you, you managed to slip Stargate Continuum into the story! Love it. Please hurry with getting the next chapter out!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
"NOOOOOOOOO!" Armon cried in disrepair. Should be despair.

I would like to point out that unless starvation (or death by thirst) is a factor for vampires, Armon should eventually get the idea to dial the gate manually and since he saw RA dial the gate, if he saw him dial the gate before to, say, Chulak, he should be able to remember at least one gate address to dial and escape his punishment. He is immortal, so he should have enough time to think this through, unless death by thirst is a factor.
Zyanadryn chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Great story! Looking forward to more!
campbelladam chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
keep it up.
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
excellent story
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
This is really good so far. I can't find anything to criticise. Please update soon.
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I like the premise of this story. I did see one inconsistency though. Harsesis can only be born of two Goa'uld hosts. As Kebi is not Goa'uld her children would not be Harsesis.