Reviews for This I Promise You
I love your work chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
You do justice to my favorite characters from Young Justice... Your work is beautiful and I can't thank you enough :) Hats off to you! 3
1rx4u chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awww, how sweet! Great work!
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Perfect time and place to drop the question. I cheered along with the crowd. You did a fantastic job! :D
HelenaWayne10 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was really sweet! You captured the character's personalities really well!
PsychoPudding chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is so cute and so perfect and oh my god, I might die from the feels!
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I would have thought that when Artemis said yes, Dick would have run in between them and lifted Wally into a hug.
MissDarcy chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Holy shit! Dude I am crying so hard right now! I LOVE THESE TWO SOOO MUCH! Awesome stuff! All the fucking feels! If this was tumblr I'd have about 10 or 20 gif to express my feels right now!
Hezpeller chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Eeeep this was adorable!
I loved the story, a very wonderful headcanon of yours you have there! And for some reason I really liked how you mentioned Raquel's husband, but not by name, that was just a thing I found as a nice addition.
purplestat chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Amazing i love it so sweet and fantastic i love how they want to spent the rest of there life together and its just so wondurful and lovely love it :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
AWWWWWWWW! Super cute!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
OH MY GOD RE-READING THIS MADE ME START SCREAMING AGAIN THIS IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING ON THE /PLANET/. I just have the biggest grin on my face and I don't even know what to do with myself! Haha, it's just soooo cute.

But I just loved /"Make me the happiest son-of-a-gun on the planet?"/ because how old fashioned and WALLY is that I mean SERIOUSLY? It's so ridiculous and corny. This whole story was sort of ridiculous and corny but ONLY because it's in Wally's POV and that's just how he IS and you captured that BEAUTIFULLY and this is literally one of the cutest Wally/Artemis stories EVER (and I've read a crap ton of them, as you know.)

A I just can't DEAL with this because it's so perfect. Seriously.
SpitfireChick chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I'M CRYING
Geist1321 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Great one shot, but you never told us who Raquel married. Come on, have a guess, please. . .
beautifullove521 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awhs
Mark in orlando chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Melissa Black you have written another awesome story , no surprise there . I love all your stories , Wally and Artemis together forever . I hope the show gives them a happy ending and Artemis gets home from this damn mission and back to Wally safe and sound .