Reviews for Liberation
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Very well written, very good story. I am a sucker for the Beast Boy having a dark past stories, not sure why. This is definitely one of the better ones.
Bolinlover123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This is...it's just amazing. That is all I have to save. Excellent job :)
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I'm glad you wrote it with this style. When anyone, and this goes for me too, tries to write an emotion-heavy, dark scene like this that tries to be in the moment, as it all happens... well, it can come off as nothing but shock value. Sometimes even exploiting. Again, I'm talking about my own tries at stuff like this, not others'.

But beyond all that, this is a really amazing piece of writing.
Running For Anothers Dream chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I just...I have no words to express how amazing this story is. I also agree with you. Writing about the aftermath of the horror was definatley a good choice. Simply because your writing style made this piece almost surreal to read.

I would absolutely adore if this piece was taken a bit further. Oh, I don't mean what happened in his past written out directly. But maybe the first time Cyborg realizes what happened?

I'm not sure how it would happen exactly, but some ideas for prompts if needed...

It could always be Raven's fault, accidently flingging Cybrog into Beast Boy's mind during a nightmare.

Or, of course, it could just be the two of them, because they are closer than anything and wouldn't Cyborg notice those little behaviors that you just mentioned eventually?

Keep writing, please!
GreenPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was intense! I felt so sorry for BB and his fake freedom. It would be really nice if you made some type of story where the rest of the team found out about BB's problem and how they react ;)
Victory4Zim chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love it! I can't even describe how grateful I am. You are exceptionally talented.
deathdeathdeath chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
now make a full story out of ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttt
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 1/18/2013