Reviews for Always Here With You
Yuki Suou chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
*pouts* i d0nt like cliffie.
LalaithElerrina chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
This is a very good concept, and I hope you continue it. It's interesting that she's getting to Middle Earth by going through a forest. I like that way, rather than dying to go there.

Bear in mind, that her boyfriend on Earth having the name of 'Legolas' is very odd. It's a rare, unusual name. Why is it his name? It might be a good idea, if you ever consider revising, to explain that. Maybe his parents were huge Tolkien fans? Also, the grammar and punctuation errors are a little distracting. Also, keep in mind that you want to keep your verb tense consistent. Don't go back and forth between present and past. Right here, you wrote: "I followed the path with the foliage crunching beneath my feet. When the narrow path ended I stopped I'm front of a small opening" If you're trying to say 'I'm in front of a...' You'd instead want to say "I was in front of a" If you're trying to say "in" instead of I'm" then your sentence should go like this: " I followed the path with the foliage crunching beneath my feet. When the narrow path ended I stopped in front of a small opening..."

Anyway, I hope you continue this! I would love to see where the story goes from here! Keep up the good work!
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
:'( :'( :'( too sh0rt
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Just a tip for posting fics: don’t centre-align the text! It’s really, really hard to read. Also, space out your text like so, a space between each line:

“Why hello there, Aragorn,” said Legolas.

“Hi,” Aragorn replied. “How have you been, old friend?”

“Excellent! Blah blah blah…”
Yuki Suou chapter 2 . 2/1/2013