Reviews for The Dream
Crystal chapter 1 . 7/6
I loved it. I hope you will write some more about April and Raphael. And I hope they make a movie about them.
Ninja Dudette chapter 1 . 7/2
I'm not sure whether it is unrealistic or totally badass that April openly tells about her dream in front everybody. I mean logically she should have told about it only to Raphael, right? Why would she want her brothers to know about her wet dream as well?

Either way, April rocks in this fic. She is not being some blushing teen who is falking around flustered whether or not figure out her feelings and making a big deal out of nothing. Instead she just goes to Raph and kisses the living daylights out of him. Way to go April. :)
Lilly chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Awwwww, such a cute hilarious story. It's good to know I'm not the only one who believes in love between April and Raph! Great job on this story!
Karoline Dahl chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Utterly hilarious and entirely plausible. Please elaborate on with more chapters! :D
Tatsuki Vermilion chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
HAHAHAHAHA! This is awesome! I love this oneshot! This is so amazing! LOVE IT!
Annie Park chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Oh shit. Hey. You have to keep writing them two, please! My God. I swear you left me speechless. Just read both fics you have about this couple and I just got excited. With the "April's Beanbag" I laughed a lot. Lol, seriously. I literally had tears in my eyes from laughter when I read the final. I do not know why, I guess it just made me laugh that April has brought down Raph. Or maybe I made me laugh the idea that she was in his shell. Anyway, I laughed a lot.
And with this, let me tell you it has become my favorite fic about Raph and April. I swear I went through every emotion possible. I laughed, smiled, blushed, haha! And I still do not know how that's possible if it was not even happening to me, haha. But at first, when Raph was all cute and so I kept not feel hot cheeks, haha. Then I was all my heart in my mouth and my pulse and blood very quickly because I really wanted to they kiss and did not know if they would do so.
And when they kissed literally I screamed with excitement, haha.
And in the second kiss, I was just like: Oh my God! oh my God! OMG! Hahaha.
And well, you know.
Oh yeah. When she tells him her dream I was the fingernails in the leg seriously because I was like, Shit, April. What you dream, haha.
I really loved it! It is the third time I read it and still the same, haha. Although I already know kissing and everything. Keep writing of both, please! Two are not enough! :C You're a great writer and seriously hope you follow my advice and see more of them around here!
Ms.FanDom chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
No! ADD MORE! PLEASEEEEEE! IM DYING HURRRR
Yilvi chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
It was Sweet and amazing. I really Love it. The Two are my favourite couple. A Great Story. Will You Continue?
tmnt 204 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I SHIP RAPHAPRIL! I ALWAYS HAVE and so do my friends. YAS I THOUGHT THIS FANFIC WOULD NEVER EXIST
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Wow... I...I worship you now! That was freaking amazing! Everyone kept asking me what I was reading cause I couldn't stop squealing and blushing! X3
babygirls1902 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Please write a continuing story for this I want to read more about them
Thanks
Aaliyahalways chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Sexy;)
sleepy rainbow chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Wow! For your first TMNT fic you did a wonderful job! There's not enough Raph/April fics out there so you've made my day. You have a great writing style. Thanks for posting this I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work! :)
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
ok i have never read a April/Raph fanfic be4. This was my first 1! And let me just say...I think I am a Raph/April fan girl now! This story was just SOOO CUTE! It was hard not 2 luv this couple! Well if u will excuse me, I am going 2 go search 4 more Raph/April stories now! Byez!
raphielover chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
love this shipping sooooo much better than apritello!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »