Reviews for The Dream
Annie Park chapter 1 . 7/15
Oh shit. Hey. You have to keep writing them two, please! My God. I swear you left me speechless. Just read both fics you have about this couple and I just got excited. With the "April's Beanbag" I laughed a lot. Lol, seriously. I literally had tears in my eyes from laughter when I read the final. I do not know why, I guess it just made me laugh that April has brought down Raph. Or maybe I made me laugh the idea that she was in his shell. Anyway, I laughed a lot.
And with this, let me tell you it has become my favorite fic about Raph and April. I swear I went through every emotion possible. I laughed, smiled, blushed, haha! And I still do not know how that's possible if it was not even happening to me, haha. But at first, when Raph was all cute and so I kept not feel hot cheeks, haha. Then I was all my heart in my mouth and my pulse and blood very quickly because I really wanted to they kiss and did not know if they would do so.
And when they kissed literally I screamed with excitement, haha.
And in the second kiss, I was just like: Oh my God! oh my God! OMG! Hahaha.
And well, you know.
Oh yeah. When she tells him her dream I was the fingernails in the leg seriously because I was like, Shit, April. What you dream, haha.
I really loved it! It is the third time I read it and still the same, haha. Although I already know kissing and everything. Keep writing of both, please! Two are not enough! :C You're a great writer and seriously hope you follow my advice and see more of them around here!
Ms.FanDom chapter 1 . 6/19
No! ADD MORE! PLEASEEEEEE! IM DYING HURRRR
Yilvi chapter 1 . 6/11
It was Sweet and amazing. I really Love it. The Two are my favourite couple. A Great Story. Will You Continue?
tmnt 204 chapter 1 . 5/15
I SHIP RAPHAPRIL! I ALWAYS HAVE and so do my friends. YAS I THOUGHT THIS FANFIC WOULD NEVER EXIST
Wow... I...I worship you now! That was freaking amazing! Everyone kept asking me what I was reading cause I couldn't stop squealing and blushing! X3
babygirls1902 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Please write a continuing story for this I want to read more about them
Thanks
Aaliyahalways chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Sexy;)
sleepy rainbow chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Wow! For your first TMNT fic you did a wonderful job! There's not enough Raph/April fics out there so you've made my day. You have a great writing style. Thanks for posting this I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work! :)
taylovesbevin chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
ok i have never read a April/Raph fanfic be4. This was my first 1! And let me just say...I think I am a Raph/April fan girl now! This story was just SOOO CUTE! It was hard not 2 luv this couple! Well if u will excuse me, I am going 2 go search 4 more Raph/April stories now! Byez!
raphielover chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
love this shipping sooooo much better than apritello!
Hunter's Way chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
so so good, loved it times a thousand!
asia chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Dayyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuummmm thisbis poppin
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Oh my gosh! This was amazing!
I love raphril
Maybe april could be capture by the shredder, and he finds out that she's in love with raph!
And a lot of things
OH PLEASE CONTINUE
IT WOULD BE REALLY AWSOME
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Pelase make more stories about them

And if not continue this story
With raph and april a couple
Donnie jelouse
PLEASE
Thnx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
That was an amazing story I read everyday I would love to raph and April be boyfriend and girlfriend BTW keep up the good work
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »