Reviews for Ava Leigh Gilmore
klutz5637 chapter 6 . 5/16
I'm sorry this hasn't been updated in a while. I love the dynamic you created with these characters. The 'Rory has a twin' stories are usually so predictable, where it's essentially a rewrite of the show, but this has the unique spin that honestly keeps you guessing. I like how Ava is rebellious, but still completely a Gilmore, and I like the conflict created within the family which is completely believable.
I know I can't convince you to continue to write this, but I just wanted to congratulate you on a well-formed and in-depth character in an existing universe!
Brilliant writing. Brilliant plot.
Look forward to seeing more writing from you in the future.
please update!
Karen0610 chapter 6 . 1/14
Great story. I wish you would continue it.
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Good story! Really wish you could continue it!
UsallySpookyMusic01 chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
please continue
Rory chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Please, please, update soon I really want to see where this story will go.
ourgoldeneyes chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
Love this fic! I know it's been over a year but hope you update it :) love that Ava and Lorelai have a very different relationship than Rory and Lorelai, makes the story your own that you put your own twist on it :) x
Klutz242 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
So normally I get bored with the Rory sister thing. And then I read this. I love the relationships Ava has with her parents, Rory, and Jess. A lot of times people forget to change a character depending on the circumstances that character has found the self in. You didn't. The way Lorelai acts to and around Ava is not only different from how she acts in the show when she's only Rory's mother, but the differences are perfectly believable coming from Lorelai. Jess is still very much Jess, he's just changing due to having Ava around, and you've managed to bring out the more positive sides of him without losing his negative traits. Sorry for the rambling review, I'm just really impressed and liking this story. And I don't normally review, if that shows just how awesome I think this work is.
Animals9990 chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
I love it so far. Please update.
SmillyReaper chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Please update!
Raydanlj chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Very cute chapter i liked it :)
prydain chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
What a great chapter. I can't wait for the Thanksgiving. Keep up the wonderful work.
lozza929406 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Just so happen to stumble on this absolute gem keep up the good work :)
Cerulean Seahorse chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Love the new chapter and the Ava and Jess moments. Update soon please. :)
sonotalady chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
I'm so glad you updated! The new chapter was wonderful :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »