Reviews for Ava Leigh Gilmore
19irene96 chapter 5 . 4/13
pleasee updateee
xenocanaan chapter 5 . 2/14
I hope there is more Jess in the next chapter!
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
I love this, you've developed Ava very well. I hope Jess' relationship won't be like Rory and his on the show, and I'm wondering what's going to happen with Dean and Rory, and Christopher and well, everything. One thing I would really like to see is a fatherly relationship between Luke and her.
PadfootCc chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I love this story! I think Ava is such a great character. Please, please, PLEASE update again soon!
topcat2001 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
please please update i love this story and it is so hard to find a good oc story for Gilmore Girls Love it
Raydanlj chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
This was a great chapter yet again :)

I'm looking forward in reading whats to come for Ava and her mum and of course her lovely man hehe.
sonotalady chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I loved the chapter and your development of Ava. It's also great that you don't follow the episodes as a chapter guide and instead have your own flow to the story. Looking forward for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
updateeee
Just Another Jessica chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I love this story. I can't wait to read more. :)
Scarlet3086 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I loved this chapter! I'm so excited for more! Have fun on your trip!
Rhea chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Columbia. That seems a good fit for her.
CharmedOpal chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter (:
dramaqueen452 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
i love this, i love Ava!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I am glad you updated before you updated before you left and I am looking forward to your next update
A.Williamson chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
This is a great story. I loved Jess on the show and thought he was under used so its nice to read a story about there being someone who understands him kind of and likes spending time with him. Can't wait to read more