Reviews for Ava Leigh Gilmore
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 7 . 2/28
I love the story so much D
elang4 chapter 7 . 2/25
I’ve just read this again and I really hope you continue it. I love Ava and I love how she’s really not like Rory at all. I’m also loving her and Jess. :)
fire and flam chapter 7 . 2/22
hey hope you update soon, I'm really liking Ava's character.
So I usually don't like stories where Jess ends up with Rory's twin and not Rory, but your pairing is perfect! Ava doesn't judge Jess like Rory did and she is a hell lot more independent than Rory, who runs to her mom for everything. I wonder if Emily will let Ava stop attending the Friday night dinners without a fight. Probably not, but I hope Ava wins the argument since it's absolutely illogical to be forced to attend those dinners just because her sister needs money for school.
vballnikig chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
I really love this story! I really really hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
Fantastic chapter! I hope that Ava can go to a college that is far away from her family's influence. They are way too pushy and she deserves some freedom from them.
Slim42 chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
Love the entire thing so far! Amazing read.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2017
please write more! I wanna read more
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2017
I can totally relate to how Ava feels about living in Stars Hollow because I lived in a small town for a while and I hated how nosy everyone was.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait to see how Ava and Jess's relationship progresses!
AJ Granger chapter 4 . 11/8/2017
I’m happy to see several differences with Ava, including that she doesn’t like Christopher. The sleigh ride with her and Jess was nice. She does make Rory look unnecessary.
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Quick question: why do we need another story where Rory has an arty twin who falls for Jess? That said, I like Ava (she reminds me of Charlotte in another Story). I would encourage you to use less lines from the show and be cautious you aren’t just copying from the other twin stories out there. I like your original stuff in here.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
Such an amazing story! Please update soon! You really know how to incorporate Ava into the story well! I can't wait to read what happens next with her and Jess, and to see how everything develops!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
Thank you so much for such an amazing chapter! I am so glad that Ava stood up for herself to Christopher and pointed out how unreasonable it is to have to attend Friday night dinners when Rory is the one who needs money for school.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
I Love this book, every chapter is just so incredible.