Reviews for On Wings of Silver and Lead
Rebel-Renegade-Fett chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
A path to the dark side...
Rebel-Renegade-Fett chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
Seriously, this is AMAZING.

Wrench is AMAZING, just so individual (I love it how he hates Fett)

Ro is indescribable. You have captured her struggles perfectly.

My only question is: when do we see her brother again?
ahsoka1996 chapter 30 . 6/16/2015
Loved it.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Update immediately, please!
bigtomato chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
That was pretty awesome and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to the next parts as well :) Even though I doubt you're going to let Ro fall to the dark side :( *sob* But who knows!
bigtomato chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
I liked this chapter, it was short and not a lot happened, but it was well written and interesting and seems to set the future for Ro. It leaves a lot of opportunity for the dark side to whisper and slowly continue to gain a foothold in her life.
bigtomato chapter 24 . 4/9/2014
Actually I was sort of expecting the Sullustan to smirk as Ro walked away with the necklace as it was full of holos of a Sith imparting teachings. :P
bigtomato chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
The dark side whispers...
bigtomato chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
I really can't tell what is going to happen... The odd sentence, or piece of wording suggests to me that Ro is a candidate for falling to the dark side... Or maybe I just hope so since there are so few well written fics for that.
bigtomato chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Well I was hoping for a little more anger in there, but dancing is a close second :p
bigtomato chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
That was pretty cool and I felt an 'Awww' moment when she got two crystals :) I was expecting her to get angry and use her anger to get the crystal though. :p
bigtomato chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
This is pretty cool so far, seems to be building up (in my mind anyway) to Ro tragically falling to the dark side while her brother becomes a paragon of the light :)
Guest chapter 28 . 3/13/2014
Tully does meet Wren later
Zipitnow chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Oh gross! Skipping dinner tonight! But not my Cappacino'!
Zipitnow chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I've read the "Republic Commando" series...the good, cool clones and great story ideas, the bad, the girls are whiny (Etain) and the smart ones (all the rest of the female characters) hook up with clone husbands and promptly get turned into kitchen staff/servers and laundry maids!
Ah, Mandalore, the planet where men are "men" and women spend 24 hours a day cooking food serving food, cleaning the mud off their husbands boots and rinsing out their nasty grimy socks, all the while being told not to worry their pretty little heads about anything else cause the men will take charge of everything know, all the important stuff you ladies will never understand, like Bolo Ball and war stuff!
I hate that planet, the girls need to wake up and join the Rebel Alliance, put those brains to work again...oh darn...there's a story in there somewhere...any takers?