Reviews for On Wings of Silver and Lead
Loved it.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Update immediately, please!
bigtomato chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
That was pretty awesome and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to the next parts as well :) Even though I doubt you're going to let Ro fall to the dark side :( *sob* But who knows!
bigtomato chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
I liked this chapter, it was short and not a lot happened, but it was well written and interesting and seems to set the future for Ro. It leaves a lot of opportunity for the dark side to whisper and slowly continue to gain a foothold in her life.
bigtomato chapter 24 . 4/9/2014
Actually I was sort of expecting the Sullustan to smirk as Ro walked away with the necklace as it was full of holos of a Sith imparting teachings. :P
bigtomato chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
The dark side whispers...
bigtomato chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
I really can't tell what is going to happen... The odd sentence, or piece of wording suggests to me that Ro is a candidate for falling to the dark side... Or maybe I just hope so since there are so few well written fics for that.
bigtomato chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Well I was hoping for a little more anger in there, but dancing is a close second :p
bigtomato chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
That was pretty cool and I felt an 'Awww' moment when she got two crystals :) I was expecting her to get angry and use her anger to get the crystal though. :p
bigtomato chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
This is pretty cool so far, seems to be building up (in my mind anyway) to Ro tragically falling to the dark side while her brother becomes a paragon of the light :)
Guest chapter 28 . 3/13/2014
Tully does meet Wren later
Zipitnow chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Oh gross! Skipping dinner tonight! But not my Cappacino's...Mmmmm...coffee!
Zipitnow chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I've read the "Republic Commando" series...the good, cool clones and great story ideas, the bad, the girls are whiny (Etain) and the smart ones (all the rest of the female characters) hook up with clone husbands and promptly get turned into kitchen staff/servers and laundry maids!
Ah, Mandalore, the planet where men are "men" and women spend 24 hours a day cooking food serving food, cleaning the mud off their husbands boots and rinsing out their nasty grimy socks, all the while being told not to worry their pretty little heads about anything else cause the men will take charge of everything else...you know, all the important stuff you ladies will never understand, like Bolo Ball and war stuff!
I hate that planet, the girls need to wake up and join the Rebel Alliance, put those brains to work again...oh darn...there's a story in there somewhere...any takers?
LadyZelthePen chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
Finally got around to finishing this, and I have to say your story has blown me away. I love how you've incorporated all the different characters in an easy manner, and also marking the changes that define them.

Garrett's part of the story still leaves me puzzled; he's shaping into a model Jedi, much like those seen on screen (except in the case of Skywalker), but there isn't much description on the trials that have led him there. For him to be on Geonosis was also interesting- the event had quite an impact on him, leaving many tough questions no one has the right answer to.

Ro has become quite the adventurous young woman. I look forward to reading more about her education with Shiv and Eda, and even more about where her path will lead her. I really enjoy her warm personality, and her ability to make light of a situation that would otherwise bring people down.

And Wren... his story is by far the most complex and heartbreaking. I have enjoyed reading his parts, but I have to wonder what will become of him in the future.

Overall, you've got me hooked on your writing, and I am eager to begin the next chapter. ;)

LadyZel
zipitnow chapter 30 . 11/3/2013
Love the story line, keeps everyone wanting more, thanks for giving all the characters so much life!