Reviews for On Wings of Silver and Lead
NymphettEcho chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
Great ending for the first installment. On to the next one!
NymphettEcho chapter 29 . 12/29/2016
Yes, Garett. I've never been more proud of you! I can't express how relieved and happy it makes me when others recognize the Clones as sentinent beigs instead of meaty-droids. My respect for Garett has risen tenfold.
NymphettEcho chapter 26 . 12/29/2016
This chapter was so sad. Ugh! I had a gut feeling he was going to die though. I never imagined in that way. All those dead. Damn. Just. . . damn. Again, I love the way you write the Clones.
NymphettEcho chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
This chapter. . . I love it. You write the Clones so well, and this particular chapter flowed so well :D It felt like I was watching an episode.
NymphettEcho chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
Ooooohh, things just got real interesting.
NymphettEcho chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
Yes! It's always satisfying to learn something on your own. I'm proud of you Wrench!
NymphettEcho chapter 17 . 12/26/2016
Welp, it's about time she began training on how to control her empathic powers. Poor dude.
NymphettEcho chapter 13 . 12/26/2016
This is a GREAT chapter. I love that you expanded on the Sickener and I agree that it's likely a psychological and physical testing method. I'm really loving Wrench. I'm getting more and more of a sense of who he is and who he may become.
NymphettEcho chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
Noooo :"0 Asher! Ugh, I hurt right now.
Rebel-Renegade-Fett chapter 21 . 11/17/2015
A path to the dark side...
Rebel-Renegade-Fett chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
Seriously, this is AMAZING.

Wrench is AMAZING, just so individual (I love it how he hates Fett)

Ro is indescribable. You have captured her struggles perfectly.

My only question is: when do we see her brother again?
ahsoka1996 chapter 30 . 6/16/2015
Loved it.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Update immediately, please!
bigtomato chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
That was pretty awesome and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to the next parts as well :) Even though I doubt you're going to let Ro fall to the dark side :( *sob* But who knows!
bigtomato chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
I liked this chapter, it was short and not a lot happened, but it was well written and interesting and seems to set the future for Ro. It leaves a lot of opportunity for the dark side to whisper and slowly continue to gain a foothold in her life.