Reviews for On Wings of Silver and Lead
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
That was a very good start to Alpha-20's story. I liked it very much.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 8 . 10/16/2017
Wow, that was way different from the beginning of Ro and Garret's story. That was kind of dark. I'm glad you too have read the Republic Commando series, it gives me more faith that you'll know how to write a Clone.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
Ah I see, now this is very interesting. Too often we have Jedi OC's that are incredibly talented with the Force. It is refreshing to see that Ro is the opposite, sort of. While it grated on my nerves I think you caught her attitude towards the situation very well.

I love me some OC Clones so I'm very happy to learn that there is a Clone story as well.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 6 . 10/16/2017
Poor Ro. I'm a little conflicted, on one hand I feel like Garett needs to stop coddling his little sister, on the other hand he did a very brotherly thing in comforting her.

Writing is still great, definitely a cut above the usual.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 5 . 10/16/2017
So far I have to say I'm impressed. Both Garett and Ro seem like very well developed characters. You also definitely got the brother/sister dynamic down, as an older brother myself I would know.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
Well Ro is definitely a different kind of character that I'm used to. She'll either grate on my nerves horribly or I'll love her, time will tell.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
Hehe, okay that made me laugh a bit.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 2 . 10/16/2017
Interesting start, I'm curious to see what kind of brother/sister dynamic gets developed.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I had this story recommended to me by a friend, so far I can tell that at the very least you are better at writing than most other writers on this sight. I also appreciate that you write for the Clone Wars, not enough love has been given to this section of Star wars.
NymphettEcho chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
Great ending for the first installment. On to the next one!
NymphettEcho chapter 29 . 12/29/2016
Yes, Garett. I've never been more proud of you! I can't express how relieved and happy it makes me when others recognize the Clones as sentinent beigs instead of meaty-droids. My respect for Garett has risen tenfold.
NymphettEcho chapter 26 . 12/29/2016
This chapter was so sad. Ugh! I had a gut feeling he was going to die though. I never imagined in that way. All those dead. Damn. Just. . . damn. Again, I love the way you write the Clones.
NymphettEcho chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
This chapter. . . I love it. You write the Clones so well, and this particular chapter flowed so well :D It felt like I was watching an episode.
NymphettEcho chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
Ooooohh, things just got real interesting.
NymphettEcho chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
Yes! It's always satisfying to learn something on your own. I'm proud of you Wrench!
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »