Reviews for Children Shouldn't Live Like This
urbangirl98 chapter 19 . 10/25
Oh man, I just found this story, and it was beautify written. I am absolutely in love with the play and movie, and also hope to read the novel, but as far as I can tell, you got these characters spot on. I couldn't tell that you hadn't read the book.
I do love how you had the relationship between Garvoche and Eponine, which I felt wasn't very present in the movie.
Thank you for this beautiful story. I think it was amazing.
littlepersongavroche chapter 19 . 3/31
I love this! it is both funny and emotional and is one of the only fanfictions ive found about gavroche that isn't about the barricade!
This is just perfect! You've described each character perfectly! tthe mix of french an English in here is brilliant I can't wait to read the rest
Cassie and her puppy chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
I bow to your beautiful way of words and capturing emotions and I respect you so much as a writer. Partly after reading you're masterpiece of a story that I am happy so say put me through many emotions, simulated me in a way that was unique and enjoyable and at times painful and sad, though mostly after reading your last authors note that gave me an insight of what kind of person you are. I don't just respect your story and writing skills, I respect you. I take my hat off to you and hope you know that you have a very good future in writing and you inspire me so much. Thank you for your words and I hope to read more of them.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
I don't normally review stories due to not having an account and only just finding out you don't need one to review but I feel that this story really deserves one.
I really did enjoy this! You're writing is engaging and there was never a moment that I got bored! I thought you're characterization of the Les Amis was perfect - especially Enjorlas who often is portrayed as so driven by revolution he sort of comes off cold. You explained his motives a conveye him as someone who is driven, obviously, but also someone with more substance to them than just the revolution.
So thank you for this brilliant story and I hope to read more from you soon! Keep it up :)
Obvious Ghost chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Can I just talk about how much this chapter makes it sound like Grantaire is about to go kill Thenadier?
chrnarnia3 chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
I am trying so hard to not just start sobbing...loudly, that is...the sobbing already started, the hard part is not waking up my parents :P ANAZING STORY BTW! Depressing, but FANOMINAL! :D
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
This is the best Les Miserable fanfic I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it! These last chapters caused me so much emotional pain and I think I need a therapist...o.O haha great job!
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
oh yeah it worked! I'm literally screaming at my computer and crying like a baby!Oh gods the next chapter is gonna kill me!
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
awwwwww I feel bad for Marius:( Love the chapter!3
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Oh gods...I'm now scared to read the next chapter...o.O
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Haha poor Javert:P
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
I love the relationship between Gavroche and Enjolras!
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Omg when he threw the snowball I about died of laughter! Excellent chapter!