Reviews for Children Shouldn't Live Like This
pure.imagination.is.my.world chapter 19 . 3/23
I bow to your beautiful way of words and capturing emotions and I respect you so much as a writer. Partly after reading you're masterpiece of a story that I am happy so say put me through many emotions, simulated me in a way that was unique and enjoyable and at times painful and sad, though mostly after reading your last authors note that gave me an insight of what kind of person you are. I don't just respect your story and writing skills, I respect you. I take my hat off to you and hope you know that you have a very good future in writing and you inspire me so much. Thank you for your words and I hope to read more of them.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
Hi,
I don't normally review stories due to not having an account and only just finding out you don't need one to review but I feel that this story really deserves one.
I really did enjoy this! You're writing is engaging and there was never a moment that I got bored! I thought you're characterization of the Les Amis was perfect - especially Enjorlas who often is portrayed as so driven by revolution he sort of comes off cold. You explained his motives a conveye him as someone who is driven, obviously, but also someone with more substance to them than just the revolution.
So thank you for this brilliant story and I hope to read more from you soon! Keep it up :)
Obvious Ghost chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Can I just talk about how much this chapter makes it sound like Grantaire is about to go kill Thenadier?
chrnarnia3 chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
I am trying so hard to not just start sobbing...loudly, that is...the sobbing already started, the hard part is not waking up my parents :P ANAZING STORY BTW! Depressing, but FANOMINAL! :D
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
This is the best Les Miserable fanfic I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it! These last chapters caused me so much emotional pain and I think I need a therapist...o.O haha great job!
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
I WAS RIGHT! AHHHHHHHHHH GAVROCHE NO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
oh yeah it worked! I'm literally screaming at my computer and crying like a baby!Oh gods the next chapter is gonna kill me!
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
awwwwww I feel bad for Marius:( Love the chapter!3
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Oh gods...I'm now scared to read the next chapter...o.O
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Haha poor Javert:P
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
I love the relationship between Gavroche and Enjolras!
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Omg when he threw the snowball I about died of laughter! Excellent chapter!
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
:D:D:D:D:D:D LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
LOVE IT!
Percyjacksonfangirl11 chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Haha omg I love Enjolras! He makes me laugh so hard in this story!