Reviews for Children Shouldn't Live Like This
nikacoop7 chapter 18 . 2/2
Thank you, thank you, thank you. This story was needed in my life. Despite having seen the musical on Broadway, read the book, and watched the movie, I still needed more Les Miserables in my life and this fulfilled my current need. It was extremely accurate and well written. Thank you.
nikacoop7 chapter 14 . 2/2
My god, this chapter was incredible! I nearly cried at Eponine's death. This whole story is really good and accurate, and has a wonderful plot. Congrats!
nikacoop7 chapter 5 . 2/1
I really loved this chapter as well. :) I'm glued so far to this story. It's really accurate to the musical, and the characters are all... well, in character. xD
nikacoop7 chapter 2 . 2/1
I love this story so far! It's really amazing, and mostly accurate to the book and musical (only comments I have to make is that Gavroche was a street urchin and had lived on the streets since he was practically a toddler, and also he gave himself the name Gavroche, but those are minor details). The characters all stick to their descriptions in the book, and the writing is fantastic. This is the first Les Miserables fanfic I've read and I'm so thankful that you haven't ruined it for me (my deepest fear xD). Seriously, this is a really great fanfic. 3
I had looked long and hard for a gavroch child abuse fanfiction and you delivered I honestly cried when they sang drink with me the only thing that I can say is your writing was amazing I got cone ted to the characters and to me though I of course would understand if some people disagree with me I love your fanfiction!
I loved your last at horse note
Awesome
I did
I still cried
I like how gavroch cried
I see and I liked the quit
Owe no
I liked it
No problem
I did liked the song idea and I agree with gavroch I would weather live on the streets