Reviews for Expecting the Unexpected
Princesse Saeko chapter 2 . 6/23
a romantic story, pleasing to read.
merci
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
This was a great piece of work. Well done!
Anna chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Great
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I liked the story, I loved how you wrote Ron, because a lot of FF stories depict him as an idiotic closeminded asshole, but here he was the supportive courages friends we all know and love! The only thing I didn't like was Harry. To make things short and simple he was OOC. I could totally overlook Snape because it wasn't big, but frisking hell the way you wrote harry made him seem like a p**sy.

I liked the kids. That little scene in the end with Sadie sleeping with her dad! So cute!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
LOL! Loved it! Just wow. This fic is sure one of a kind! So happy I was able to read it!
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Not forced, if asked, I think he would. I've loved reading this!
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Christ almighty! Cos going down the stairs in darkness when pregnant is a perfectly good idea! Bloody hell!

As for Draco, I'll happily rip him a new asshole.

Snape, well, I'll reserve my judgement until later.

Hermione and the others? Go to hell! You should be there for your friend!
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This has been one of the best m-preg stories I've read.
Thank you.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I'm hooked on every word.
heksie chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
lovely!
Lab12 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Lovely story!
Anon chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
SOBS EVERYWHUUUR
Lying Knaves chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Loved this story! I also appreciate that Harry did not abort his own children even though they were the product of rape.
TenebrisCor chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
-THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE STORY, DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW-
thank you.

This story was extremely well written. The part about Sarah, all of the details that you added, they were done so perfectly! I actually cried when he asked to rock her. Even thinking about it now makes my eyes burn.
I have never known before now how I felt about abortion. It was a fairly even split, with highly uncertain feelings on the matter. I now know for certain where I stand. Even reading about how his babies died, one by one, leaving only two out of the seven, it was simply heartbreaking! This story was definitely a life changer. The life of a baby is a life all the same.

Not quite certain if you read all of these reviews, but hopefully this gets to you.

Thank you so much for writing and posting this, I give you a heartfelt bravo and standing ovation.

-Stands, the dim light shining against watery eyes, yells of appreciation and encore reverberate across the hall, atmosphere heavy with lingering emotion. Clapping reaches its crescendo, and hold for several moments, before the hall seems to take a sigh and the energy holds while the audience reluctantly takes their leave. Several lingering to stare at the stage, minds still caught up in the majesty of what they have witnessed. Mind spinning, a deep sigh is let go. The curtain has gone down. Adieu.-
Ledybug chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Very moving. Thank you for writing!