Reviews for Reemergence
KYOunlimited chapter 1 . 3/4
Damn...that was good. I want more of the sub/dom relationship of these two in this time. Kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
It's pretty absurd that Emma thinks that it's "generous" of her to "allow" regina to see her son that she raised while Emma gave him up and agreed to never see him again. I was under the impression you were actually a fan of regina, but since you apparently don't see how problematic that situation is I suppose I was wrong. But you also insist on making regina the dominant of the two in bed which doesn't make any sense unless you merely favor emma so...
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Your stories are the best
Greyella chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
*grins* been making my way through the archives of this fandom...miss ya over in HP land, but this was lovely. Regina really is a piece of work - strange art, but fierce. Nice depiction
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh my god, this one is so... so.. wow.
Amazing!
Great writing and about the 'character study', even if that wasn't what you wanted to do in first place (which I actually don't believe :p) - I think you did an amazing job! You got them very good and I think that could really be the look 'inside of Regina'.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Love angsty and angry sex between Regina and Emma. So raw, primal and emotional. Love how you developed and fleshed out Regina's psyche even though it was just a one-shot.
lesbianhaircut chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow. Loved this.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I really liked your look into Regina's mind and her attempts to restore some sort of order to her world. The hope at the end made it all the sweeter.
reina108 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
WHAT. That was amazing but how could you end it there? OMG I need more of this beautiful story.
kapuis chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Very good fic.
I like the ending, the thought of Regina and the seduction of Regina on Emma.
I hope to read a sequel and to see the reac tion of emma's parent and the people of the town.
emmaswaning chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was great. You're a lovely writer!
Half In Love With chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Amazing story as always! Almost flipped out when I saw that you have written for OUAT! (...and really hoping to read more of your stories :) )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
*sigh* Nice.
SgtMac chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Absolutely loved this. Moody and still sexy. Fantastic.
Ava1980 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
So well written...I was skeptical as to whether I would learn anything more about Regina and I was wrong!