Reviews for Arrows and Cupids
Loneata chapter 53 . 8/9/2020
Wow I'm absolutely in love with this. You've stolen my heart!
BeforeThePrologue chapter 6 . 8/7/2020
WOW. Peeta, you're so sweet!
BeforeThePrologue chapter 5 . 8/7/2020
oh no!
CalyKally chapter 9 . 4/15/2020
I'd love Peeta's dad's POV of this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
Tbh Valentines Day is full of angst and fluff.
Valaista chapter 40 . 9/24/2019
Ahhh how adorable... I wish this was in the movie.
Valaista chapter 35 . 9/24/2019
I'm very surprised that most of the Mallark family is dead I expected most if not all to be saved. But maybe thats just me stretching the wishfulness to improbability.
Atleast Mr Mallark is alive and hopefully he and Katness's mom will have their sweet ending
Valaista chapter 30 . 9/24/2019
Ohhhh sooo romantic.
I just love this vanilla sweetness (~O~;)
Valaista chapter 29 . 9/24/2019
Wow that was hot...
Lots of applause :D
Valaista chapter 8 . 9/23/2019
Ohhh soo SWEET... It's Awesome to see Katness isn't as blind to romantic gestures as in many other fanfics
Valaista chapter 7 . 9/23/2019
Damn... That was descriptive. claps claps
Valaista chapter 6 . 9/23/2019
Wow... Looks like a lovely story
Makdawg52 chapter 53 . 4/4/2019
I have really enjoyed your story. But I felt I like the beginning you were setting everything up carefully and progressing steadily, building for a big climax and rebellion, and then it didn’t really happen. The story just ended in just a few almost summary chapters. It just seemed abrupt for such a detailed and slow, steady build up. I was ready for something epic
Burnsides-Girl chapter 53 . 12/7/2018
I can't believe it is over *sigh* This was a lovely and amazing story and I love how you stayed true to the characters and to THG story line. I love that you used Thirteen, I would have been disappointed if you didn't. I really love the ending, and I am so glad that I took the time to read this story. While I may be an original twi-girl, my heart will always beat strongly for EverLark :) Thank you again for all that you did to write this story, it really is a wonderful complete story. I can't wait to read your other fics, so you will probably be seeing more reviews from me in the near future!
Burnsides-Girl chapter 43 . 12/7/2018
I know it would be really out of character for Katniss to actually murder Thread, but god damn I really really really wanted her to. I hope he gets what's coming to him at some point, but man it would have been satisfying for him to just die right there.
2,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »