Reviews for Arrows and Cupids
zaidhannan5 chapter 40 . 9/24
Ahhh how adorable... I wish this was in the movie.
zaidhannan5 chapter 35 . 9/24
I'm very surprised that most of the Mallark family is dead I expected most if not all to be saved. But maybe thats just me stretching the wishfulness to improbability.
Atleast Mr Mallark is alive and hopefully he and Katness's mom will have their sweet ending
zaidhannan5 chapter 30 . 9/24
Ohhhh sooo romantic.
I just love this vanilla sweetness (~O~;)
zaidhannan5 chapter 29 . 9/24
Wow that was hot...
Lots of applause :D
zaidhannan5 chapter 8 . 9/23
Ohhh soo SWEET... It's Awesome to see Katness isn't as blind to romantic gestures as in many other fanfics
zaidhannan5 chapter 7 . 9/23
Damn... That was descriptive. claps claps
zaidhannan5 chapter 6 . 9/23
Wow... Looks like a lovely story
Makdawg52 chapter 53 . 4/4
I have really enjoyed your story. But I felt I like the beginning you were setting everything up carefully and progressing steadily, building for a big climax and rebellion, and then it didn’t really happen. The story just ended in just a few almost summary chapters. It just seemed abrupt for such a detailed and slow, steady build up. I was ready for something epic
Burnsides-Girl chapter 53 . 12/7/2018
I can't believe it is over *sigh* This was a lovely and amazing story and I love how you stayed true to the characters and to THG story line. I love that you used Thirteen, I would have been disappointed if you didn't. I really love the ending, and I am so glad that I took the time to read this story. While I may be an original twi-girl, my heart will always beat strongly for EverLark :) Thank you again for all that you did to write this story, it really is a wonderful complete story. I can't wait to read your other fics, so you will probably be seeing more reviews from me in the near future!
Burnsides-Girl chapter 43 . 12/7/2018
I know it would be really out of character for Katniss to actually murder Thread, but god damn I really really really wanted her to. I hope he gets what's coming to him at some point, but man it would have been satisfying for him to just die right there.
Burnsides-Girl chapter 30 . 12/6/2018
Oh man...I was blushing like crazy while I was reading this chapter. You definitely succeeded in making it seem realistic and awkward and cute. Seriously. I am red as a tomato. Now I know for sure that you deserved all of those smut awards, you are an amazing smut writer and obviously a great fiction writer as well. Also thank you for responding to my last review, I know it has been a long time since you wrote this story. I just recently decided to go back to reading and writing. I write other stuff, and when I write I don't focus a whole lot on the smut though, I wish I had even a fraction of the talent that you have for writing it. I can't wait to finish this story :)
gabzep chapter 36 . 12/6/2018
I loved this chapter! I’m glad she was able to save his dad. I know Peeta will be mad but in the end his dad got the help he needed.
Burnsides-Girl chapter 22 . 12/5/2018
This chapter was amazing. I tear up all the time when I read your chapters, but this one really got to me! I love Katniss and I love how Madge gave her the pin, this chapter is almost better than the books!
MariamJabeen chapter 41 . 10/20/2018
If something happens between Peeta dad and Katniss mom them Peeta and Katniss would be step siblings so...idk if I endorse thissss
MariamJabeen chapter 29 . 10/19/2018
Idk if u guys remember when Haymitch was like "I can work with u guys. You're both attractive enough." And then I'm like ATTRACTIVE EENNNOOOUUUGGGHHHHHH! Damn Haymithc, if Peeta ain't good enough for you with his broad shoulders, bouncy blonde curls and crystal blue eyes, I don't know what is!
2,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »