Reviews for Arrows and Cupids
baldcoder chapter 53 . 9/14
Great AU story. I like the mix of canon elements as well as the AU storyline. Very well done.
TwinK21 chapter 53 . 7/6
Great story! I loved everything and wouldn't change a thing. Very well written. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Um doesn't this make them step-siblings? I know they're not blood related but it's still really awkward. I also don't like that the thing that heals her Mom is finding another man. Yeah, not a fan that pairing but I love everything else about this story.
Kickin Taylor chapter 1 . 5/4
Hey! I don't usually review but I wanted to let you know I love this story. I favorited it which I never do either- congrats on ur wedding however long ago that was!
Chrisstars1 chapter 53 . 4/15
Wonderful
Mystylight chapter 49 . 4/8
yYou make a little mistake in your chronology I think. She wents to the woods weeks ago not months ago! Anyway your fic is great!
Nikki Pond chapter 27 . 3/25
*shrieks*
Nikki Pond chapter 26 . 3/25
*claps applaudingly* bravo, what a dramatic kiss.
raervt85 chapter 33 . 2/11
Peeta's from town. Couldn't he just walk into town and go unnoticed since he'd blend in to let his family know. Or even have Katniss run and act like something was wrong with Peeta and they needed his family?
NyanKat chapter 8 . 1/16
I love all peetas bravery
klarsen117 chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Oh Peeta, how I love you.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 31 . 9/3/2016
So they had sex. Haha
Good chapter.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 27 . 9/2/2016
Oh it's so sweet! I love it! XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 26 . 9/2/2016
What a kiss! XD
brnkofeternity06 chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
Damn Peeta! I know his dad said to go with a bigger gesture but... oh I need to read more now!
2,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »