Reviews for Kate and Charon
WL chapter 112 . 5/3
I'm hoping you didn't give up. This is my favorite story on ff.
Pleeease please update.
That one native chapter 112 . 4/7
If he has given up on this amazing story, someone else should continue the story
That One Native chapter 1 . 4/4
M80 come back, you got a god like story that you got here, you have gotten through 7% of the game in this story which is amazing. The story, characters how you portray them are amazing. So I'm asking you don't give up on this story at least do an update once a month please
Please come back! We're dying for an update.
Please don't give up on this story.
zmajoljupka chapter 25 . 2/20
Ok 1. this is an amazing piece of fiction! Well thought through and in many ways meticulous!
One of the best I've ever read!
as you've asked us in comments to give opinions on the progression here are the details I've noticed: 1. not to be a prude but in examining his face it would feel more natural if she took in account he has no nose, missing skin etc. and had a sort of inner way of thinking about those things as not bothering her as much as she would have expected, just describing his face as good looking feels off somehow :)
2. Charon hugging her that way in the morning is perhaps...too much, as you've said it's been 4 days and that seems like a move a boyfriend would do when in a relationship, or at least someone who isn't so worried about their relationship and his own looks. No one's gotten over their issues with a hug only...it would still nag a bit and he's not the touchy direct kind of personality Carol is for example... I had an idea about is so I'll just lay the brainstorm on you: him leaning in but brushing up her neck with a finger before cuddling her hair and head affectionately would swat the fly of sexual tension and friendly comfort without being too solid relationshipy? anyway yah, hope it gives you ideas :)
anyway amazing!
I'm having the worst log in troubles at the moment but when I fix the old mail and get the new pass this is becoming a favorite!
thank you for the great read!
zmaj
guest chapter 112 . 1/26
PLEASE COME BACK!
keri.rigby chapter 112 . 1/26
Please come back! I love your story and have been waiting for a new chapter.
YOU DONT EVEN UPDATE YOUR TUMBLR COME BACK. Don't abandon the story!
Update? :(
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 111 . 12/27/2014
Also something I found funny and sad at the same time. The very last chapter you wrote so far is chapter 112. The vault they just left is vault 112. Just something I noticed.
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 112 . 12/27/2014
Yay! James backstory! Woo hoo! Lol I FINALLY caught up on this story. I just love love love the relationship Kate and Charon have! I really want James to realize that Charon is absolutely wonderful with Kate and I hope they never ever EVER leave each other!
YOURBIGGESTFAN chapter 112 . 11/26/2014
HI, it's me again. Look, your story is still amazing, even after the 30th re-read. But after 5 months, i'm starting to feel as if you have given up. Anyone who is reading this story wants to see it continue. It truly is a masterpiece of work and you should be proud. However, please let us know you are still work and will see this story through. If you have a twitter account, please post updates. Please?
eternalwinters23 chapter 112 . 10/24/2014
This story so far is positively fabulous, and I can't wait to see how it plays out. I only discovered this recently but found that I simply couldn't put it down. Keep up the wonderful work!