Reviews for Kate and Charon
Amc chapter 114 . 7/3
I am in literal agony. I can't believe this is abandoned. So heartbroken right now.
Bridthesin chapter 114 . 6/8
I know that chances are you don't even read these reviews anymore since Fallout 4 came out (trust me, I understand, I've been in Fallout hell since November. Every time I start to crawl my way out Bethesda releases dlc or, more recently, console mods and I get dragged back in like a crab in a bucket).

Anyway I wanted to say I love this story and the way you write, it feels so natural and not forced like a lot of Fanfiction (yes including the messes I write). I hope you haven't given up on this entirely and one day may return with new chapters.
Hey can't wait for the next chapter hope u haven't given up on this fanfic I want more Kate and Charon
FreshMess chapter 114 . 4/13
I gotta say, really enjoyed your story! I LOVED the dialogue around vault 112 and your character development is fantastic. Thanks for sharing! I wish there was more, but grateful to have read what you wrote... I'm assuming there will be no more since Fallout 4 released? :]
I...I don't know what to say I always thought that these romantic fan fictions were gay but when I started reading this one for chuckles I genuinely got invested and now ever since I read Ch. 114 and saw the cliff hanger and how long it had been since an update I have had a weight on my heart and I can't even bare to play fallout 3.
Still my favorite fic EVER. Please continue soon!
Julia chapter 114 . 3/14
Whyyy? They have such a good thing going on, Charon and Kate. They go together so well. I love this fanfic, it's seriously got to be one of the best ones I've ever read. Please don't give it a sad ending, it will ruin the whole story for me and I will wish I never even started it. I'm serious, you have a lot of skill, and I've been binge reading this fanfic for days on end. It would make a great book. Plus, those sex scenes are awesome! The way you describe everything is awesome, and when scary things happen, I just want to read more. You have my complete and utter attention.
Miss Esa chapter 114 . 2/4
I started reading this a few days ago and just finished. I hope you decide to finish it!
XThesecondkiraX chapter 1 . 1/26
I've loved this story for over a year now! Please update whenever you get the chance! It's too amazing to abandon! :3
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 16 . 1/7
I just had to re-read this story. I love it to much. I started playing fallout 3 again and everything was just making me remember this story and so I had to read it again.
JayHadd chapter 114 . 12/25/2015
I am seriously in love with this story. I really hope you finish it.
One thing that bothered me though- James says he's not a bigot, and yet when he first meets Charon he calls him a monster. That seems to go beyond just a worry that Charon's going to step out on his daughter. That scene just kind of clashes with the rest of Jame's attitude, so I wondered if there a reason we don't know about that he reacted like a bigot. If so then just disregard this comment!

Other than that, amazing story! I love Kate. You did a great job not turning her into a Mary Sue but still making her likable. I hope you'll come back to this story soon!
mmmflarfle chapter 114 . 11/27/2015
I have been GLUED to this fic for the better part of a week and I seriously can't get enough of it. You are a wonderful writer and I am extremely excited for the next installment!
Guest chapter 95 . 8/30/2015
Duuuude. Just whaaaaat. I really love your version here. Believe it or not, I'm saying get out of my my husband, he actually had people try to brainwash him so he's jumbled like your charon, and the original character always made me think what wouldve happened if he hadn't gotten out of his situation. So this hit a place real close to home. I don't know if you experienced thsee feelings, but maaaaaaan, I could relate. Hard. Trying to help a damage person recover not seeing your own damage getting in the way. I owned up to reading it, and now he actually wants to read it. You've freaked us out. Please, oh please keep freaking us out. My main critique may not even be relevant, but I find this charon a bit too talkitive to be charon. But you changed alot canon wise any way. Personally I find them chosen well. A bit angsty and dramatic, but I have real life to bore It's an awesome read. I was fucking glued. I'm actually reading this a second time. Please finish this particular arc at least. Thanks for the fun!
Guest chapter 114 . 8/10/2015
Please dont give up on this story
It's been more then a month please update already
I will die if you don't