Reviews for Forever and Always
ECSGG chapter 26 . 9/10
Loved this story start to finish! You created such a lovely romance for Rory and Logan.
December Jeffries1 chapter 26 . 6/6
It was beautiful. They went through so much to get to their HEA. I loved this story so much. Definitely has become one of my favorites.
lilkathra chapter 24 . 1/12
What dose expect will happen when she walks away that he's going to trust her with his heart again
heathermarshall chapter 26 . 7/24/2017
amazing story. please do a sequal
AusteniteV chapter 26 . 6/4/2017
Your writing is so thoughtful.
kay.brady chapter 26 . 4/1/2017
I love all of your stories and how Lorelei is with Christopher in them. I honestly wished they would have stayed together.
merderluvr chapter 26 . 2/19/2017
Wow. That was one of the most romantic stories I've ever read. It was a bumpy ride to get there but I'm glad we arrived at Their Happily Ever After. Thank you so much for writing this!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
l
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 26 . 12/29/2015
great story
Lover-Bug chapter 26 . 10/26/2015
I love this story! It was seriously so perfect. Romantic, crazy, slight amount of drama, and just all around an amazing story!

One question though... why did you only have boys? First Mason (which was perfect) but then you had Honor only have twin boys, and then on top of that they had ANOTHER boy! Don't get me wrong I love William I was just hoping it would be a girl... so any reason why?
Alyson Hannig chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
wow! love how you get the charters right down exactly how they would talk and respond to things!
jacksperluvr chapter 26 . 5/20/2015
I liked it.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Ok. So I can't read this story, even though I gave it a shot. During her freshman and sophomore years Rory had a huge, "I support planned parenthood" poster in her dorm room. She was obviously pro-choice. It would be totally different if she decided to continue the pregnancy because she loved Logan or something else - not because it is a tiny human. Yuck.