Reviews for Forever and Always
Lover-Bug chapter 26 . 10/26
I love this story! It was seriously so perfect. Romantic, crazy, slight amount of drama, and just all around an amazing story!

One question though... why did you only have boys? First Mason (which was perfect) but then you had Honor only have twin boys, and then on top of that they had ANOTHER boy! Don't get me wrong I love William I was just hoping it would be a girl... so any reason why?
Alyson Hannig chapter 9 . 8/9
wow! love how you get the charters right down exactly how they would talk and respond to things!
jacksperluvr chapter 26 . 5/20
I liked it.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Ok. So I can't read this story, even though I gave it a shot. During her freshman and sophomore years Rory had a huge, "I support planned parenthood" poster in her dorm room. She was obviously pro-choice. It would be totally different if she decided to continue the pregnancy because she loved Logan or something else - not because it is a tiny human. Yuck.
snowwygirl4 chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
Oh I love this story! I love Logan and Rory together. I love every moment. It is such an amazing story! :)
WEREWOLFMANIA chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
I like that you put songs in it. I LOVE THIS SONG!
Rori Potter chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
freckled98 chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
That was so sweet
Vaneesa85 chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Loving it
AccountDeactivated2015 chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
oooh! that a nice wedding. aw!
MrsD831 chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Yay! I loved the wedding scene! And the way you described their wedding it seemed so beautiful!
PuppiesRCute chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
An amazing ending to a wonderful story. Loved the chapter.
freckled98 chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
Glad they getting on track. Uterus taking request is so Lorelei
Guest chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
So glad Rory and Logan are good again after everything. Great update. Thanks!
Lorilou33 chapter 25 . 4/26/2014
This story is amazing I hope you decide to finish it!