Reviews for What if?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
More please! It's amazing!
GloomingDarkLove chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
I loved it so far! please continue!
obsessive360 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
More please?
Heidi Walters chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Pleeeeease post more!
iloveromance chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm glad that Belle and Adam had their fight. They said things that needed to be said but yet made up quickly.
BrandiIndigo chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
I liked it. I think Belle is capable of being less than perfect on occasions when it comes to her stubbornness as well.
GodlyJewel chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
This was a fun chapter. I did think Belle was a little OOC, but then again, new couplebudding relationship, emotions may get a little carried away. Though the chase in the garden was really cute. ;)

But oh, I think Adam may be in trouble if the new King spots the prince in such a state. That, or it will just be really funny. I can't wait to see what happens next.
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
It did shock me at first, but I understand your reasoning. I'm going to be honest, it shocked me not only because it's uncharacteristic of the Belle we know, but because it reminded me of myself. I blow up and say things I don't really mean, but when I'm angry there really is no filter. I can't wait to see the Uncle! I hope you decide to make it go well. :)
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
AWESOME! Can't wait to meet the uncle!
TwilightGirl2012 chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Such a cute story i almost started to cry! Update soon please!
iloveromance chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Another great chapter! I love how honest and open Adam is in telling Belle about his painful past. And her meeting his uncle should prove to be interesting.
FloraHelia2800 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Please uptade the sorry I love it sooooo much please the story is great and I can't wait to see the uncle
GodlyJewel chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Aww! Epic fluff!
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Sweet and teary chapter! I love it!
iloveromance chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
I just love how understanding Belle is and how she comforts Adam. I'm sure he's torn about his father's death.