Reviews for Jack's Accent
Everything's Relative chapter 1 . 3/22
yeeeeeeeeeesssssss
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 1/3
uh okay
haha tooth is actually a yaoi fangirl
btw i'm australian and NO ONE speaks like that
ever
like what the hell is "troublemakeh" and "yore"?
how ELSE are you supposed to pronounce "your"?
jeezus
4everthepokefan chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Oh I want someone to draw this.
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
OH MY WORD THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! You have serious talent! You're style and the way the characters talk are perfect. And I love how you did Bunny's accent! I was laughing almost the entire time I read this. If not I was grinning like an idiot :D
ShadowDragon94 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
That was hilarious - I kind of wondered what happened to that accent. It makes sense that it would have faded over the years but shows up again when he's irritated.
TheCrazyTwins chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
That right there is beautiful work. You hast done the world a fine turn.
wittyusernames chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~ This is too amazing! Love it!~
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Best thing I read all day.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
That's not even an accent but it was hilarious anyway.
jessLpfy chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Thanks for the write. Hahahahaha
RandominatorOwl chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
I'm laughing so hard I'm pretty sure my neighbors can hear me.
violet flame chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
that was so funny and yes it was a little hard to understand but i got it and i cant stop laughing
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
OMG, I love that!
agent000 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
*laughs* This was funny. I've run into this on my Tumblr blog at times, which sometimes gets out of hand and wacky, haha. My Jack has actually broken out into his old accent from time to time and always sends people into riots.

You captured him doing this quite well, so kudos, haha. This was done quite brilliantly. Poor Jack though, being all mortified upon realizing how he was talking. *laughs* I feel for the poor guy. Adorable though.

Thanks for writing this. It was hilarious!
The Silver Radio chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Clever! I've also wondered since I saw the movie why he dosen't seem to have an accent! Thanks to this, my day has now been made!

-Radio Out