Reviews for Pink Paperclips
Foreverglfan88 chapter 13 . 1/9
GREAT JOB!
TheRealSonia chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
It's nice that Hershel and Maggie appreciated Carol. That poor woman never gets any thanks for all she does for the group.

OMG! Daryl saying that Sophia wasn't his but that is momma is. So romantic! That was a great story.
TheRealSonia chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Such a touching chapter. I loved it.
TheRealSonia chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
lol at post-apocalyptic wedding services. :-)
TheRealSonia chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
I wish they could stay there. The prison can be depressing.
TheRealSonia chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Smart plan. I wish they were smart like that on the show.
TheRealSonia chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
This chapter was great. I like that Carol plays the seductress in her own way and that Daryl took a leap at the end. Made me smile.
TheRealSonia chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
lol Carol is getting feisty! I love it!
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Wow! There's something very poetic about your writing. I love it.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Very well written. I like the methaphor about the eyes being like bees. And the parallel between the pink paperclips and little joys.
littleshelly0619 chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Wow, love, love, love this chapter!
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I am only on your first chapter, but I cannot begin to express how this speaks to me. Excellent, excellent work! I am excited to read more!
chrisfaithalin chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
This was really lovely and I enjoyed this story just as much as your latest one. I liked the more romantic tilt of this, but you didn't lay it on too thick or make Daryl something he's not. It was nice to see something good happen to all of them. I also really liked that you switched perspectives throughout this as well, even retelling certain scenes from the other's perspectives. I always find that interesting.

I also meant to respond, thanks for responding to my reviews. I always try to leave thoughtful reviews, the type that make my day when I get them on my own stories. It's always nice to know that they are appreciated and have a similar effect on other authors. :) I really hope you will write more stories for the fandom. You have a knack for writing these characters.
chrisfaithalin chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Daryl! Oh poor Daryl. :sobs:
chrisfaithalin chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Gah, why does Merle always have to redeem himself at the last possible minute? It just makes it so sad and also makes it harder on Daryl. Poor Daryl. I liked the action and I am thrilled that they all, besides Merle, made it back ok. Can't wait to see what happens next.