Reviews for Spellcast
anigurl chapter 10 . 2/24
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
ritzkiaprilia chapter 10 . 2/18
Arghh please update soon
SkyBlue24 chapter 10 . 1/4
Lmao. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS! *smirk* I believe earth is falling in love with our Sun/Star kekekekekekeke
SkyBlue24 chapter 3 . 1/4
Want some update TT_TT
minah89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Woww sun and earth 333 oww cant wait for next chap
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Um... Do you plan on updating this? It's been like a year..
M.M chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I love your story please contunie dont let this be the end
santyjj chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Does earth blushing! OMG so cuteee 3 cant wait for next chapter 3 3
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Update
Lazula chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
The Babysitters Club! LOL! Awesome!
Lazula chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Really funny story but just some details. One is that Blaze never uses his hands to open a door, he kicks them open. Second, why does Sun have a purple dress in his room if he's a guy and the Sun Knight to boot. His wardrobe consist of white and gold colors only other than his cloak. Just some minor details. But still a really funny story.
Elmairy chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
I'm surprised that I havn't found this story until now. So hopefully my first review, both on fanfaction and on this story, is meaningful. I found this chapter to be absoluetly beautiful. The detail was a little tight at times when you could've expound, but you also made up for it in other ways as well. It was well thought out and organized, entertaining and thoughtful. Though it kills me to say that I hate how I have to wait for the next chapter.

Now for my little mind to go wondering, I can't wait to read how people will react to see the cold, heartless Ice Knight to be with the company of a blonde eyed, blue eyed, innocent girl. Time to have some fun

Overall another gret chapter. And time to look at your other stories. Good Bye for now. *Runs off*