Reviews for Spellcast
Alsheon chapter 10 . 3/5
Omg! Omg! Omg! Oh my God! *squeal* (Nat: Als! Please stop! Hold yourself together! Nirina: Right! Remember the last time you do this? You end up with asma and become dozed off for 2 hours and sometimes giggling madly! Fi: we thought you've snapped then! Me: *calming down my breath*)
I love it! Especially their over protectiveness to sun! Hell yeah! Actually i already shipped EarthxSun because i find it cute! Earth is trying to flirt with Sun, thinking that he's a superb beauty and then build extreme dislike toward sun after that, I really find it super cute! But it's not my number 1
My number one is JudgementxSun, and then next is NeoxGrisia (don't even ask why, i just find it sexy and before i knew it i already ship them so hard!), and then HellxSun Roland's care for grisia is truly are fangirling-able (lol), next is BlazexSun I think it's because (spoiler!) in volume 4 when i read he's the person who pushing himself the most until he didn't sleep for days and side story 'truth in disguise', and then finally EarthxSun! Actually i ship Sun with almost everyone with the exception of girls... I'm sorry sun.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter!3
Ciaciang chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Um...author-san is the story dropped?
Thanks chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
You suddenly came up with this when you were sleeping? ...you're still the same gender right?
Great idea, Like it.
ventisca24 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
por favor sigue con la historia me quede picada con ella
ventisca24 chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
Me encanta sigue por favor
Seeds of Dreams chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Hi! I really like your stories of lsk, but I've noticed none of them have been updated since 2013. I hope if you still use fanfiction and see this you may finish the stories. I would like to see what happens next to female sun and child sun in your other story. You really capture the characters and make the stories hard to set down. So I hope if you do see this you may start writing again. Best of luck and don't rush if you're suffering from writers block, I know how that feels!
cheerypup chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
I just read all the previous chapters in one sitting, this is great so far! I really hope u update at some point
urnaywey chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Nice chap! i hope u update soon!
I was actually hoping for Ecilan Ice x Fem!sun...
Like Ice to be thoroughly teased by shopkeeper who knew him since young or mistaken as gf/bf during the shopping trip lol...
Flour on Sun also seems to be a gd idea lol
Anon chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
This story ois so good, it can even pass as and extra chapter. Please update this story and keep up the good work. This is the story that I was looking for.
Juria chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Thanks for the chapters, looks very interesting.
magicotakucat chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Kyaa, so awesome! I've read you other fics as well, why does it seem like you really like turning Sun into a girl? XD Reading this made me laugh a lot. Hope you update soon!
anigurl chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
ritzkiaprilia chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
Arghh please update soon
SkyBlue24 chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Lmao. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS! *smirk* I believe earth is falling in love with our Sun/Star kekekekekekeke
SkyBlue24 chapter 3 . 1/4/2015