Reviews for Spellcast
Thanks chapter 3 . 10/14
You suddenly came up with this when you were sleeping?'re still the same gender right?
Great idea, Like it.
ventisca24 chapter 1 . 10/6
por favor sigue con la historia me quede picada con ella
ventisca24 chapter 10 . 9/29
Me encanta sigue por favor
Seeds of Dreams chapter 10 . 8/6
Hi! I really like your stories of lsk, but I've noticed none of them have been updated since 2013. I hope if you still use fanfiction and see this you may finish the stories. I would like to see what happens next to female sun and child sun in your other story. You really capture the characters and make the stories hard to set down. So I hope if you do see this you may start writing again. Best of luck and don't rush if you're suffering from writers block, I know how that feels!
cheerypup chapter 10 . 7/1
I just read all the previous chapters in one sitting, this is great so far! I really hope u update at some point
urnaywey chapter 10 . 6/28
Nice chap! i hope u update soon!
I was actually hoping for Ecilan Ice x Fem!sun...
Like Ice to be thoroughly teased by shopkeeper who knew him since young or mistaken as gf/bf during the shopping trip lol...
Flour on Sun also seems to be a gd idea lol
Anon chapter 10 . 6/8
This story ois so good, it can even pass as and extra chapter. Please update this story and keep up the good work. This is the story that I was looking for.
Juria chapter 10 . 4/25
Thanks for the chapters, looks very interesting.
magicotakucat chapter 10 . 4/4
Kyaa, so awesome! I've read you other fics as well, why does it seem like you really like turning Sun into a girl? XD Reading this made me laugh a lot. Hope you update soon!
anigurl chapter 10 . 2/24
ritzkiaprilia chapter 10 . 2/18
Arghh please update soon
SkyBlue24 chapter 10 . 1/4
Lmao. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS! *smirk* I believe earth is falling in love with our Sun/Star kekekekekekeke
SkyBlue24 chapter 3 . 1/4