Reviews for Moirai
Guest chapter 3 . 13m
OMG BIGFOOT. I'm laughing my ass off lol I love this so much!
SashaLikaMusica chapter 13 . 38m
Omg how do I love these so much you're fantastic.
SashaLikaMusica chapter 5 . 6h
Oh my fucking god this is perfection. Totally worth staying up late when I have early obligations. Omg I'm in love.
BusinessGrad chapter 5 . 7/28
All your stories are so good but this chapter always has me coming back. Je t'aime! This is just too good!
Someone chapter 15 . 7/8
These r great, each and every one of them. Cant wait for the next story.
bechloe47 chapter 14 . 7/5
I really loved this chapter!
Jem 4ever chapter 3 . 6/16
Beca's step mom's name is Sheila. Other than that no one else was mentioned. Her dad went by Dr. Mitchell. This was great chapter! Glad they met each other!
bechloe47 chapter 2 . 6/5
This is such a sweet story and it just warms my heart. :)
Hey :) I've read your work and I'm a huge fan. I don't even know if you'll be able to read this but I just wanted to say that. Another thing I wanted to note was that one of your chapters, the one called 'still unwritten' reminds me of a movie. While you blatantly said that it was like 'stranger than fiction' I think the movie 'ruby sparks' is closer to its plot. I was wondering if you've already watched it? That's all :) thanks for hearing me out and I hope you update soon!
oxiemoron13 chapter 15 . 3/12
Where art thou, Amiphobic? We miss you. I've read and re-read through all your works at least a dozen times by now. Not pressuring you or anything, just saying that your ever-faithful readers miss their wonderful, pitch perfect author.
silent12reader chapter 15 . 1/6
You're so awesome! I really enjoyed this. I'm new to the bechloe tag and I've went through this. Hope you continue!
silent12reader chapter 5 . 1/6
I can't help but comment on this. Seriously I love it! I think tho, a blonde brittany snow fits the story more. Haha. Its awesome tho!
HauntedApple chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
I love these stories so much, all of them are perfect.
Funny story though: you've mentionsed Jessica in a few of the stories and at one point I got so fed up, I was like: who the hell is Jessica. And so then I looked up "jessica pitch perfect" on google and when I figured it out the only thing I could say was: oh
Kayfro chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Awwww, I've reached the last installment for now, damn it. And fittingly it's of endings (and beginnings.) Bittersweet, and another I would read more of. Not many focs focus on rebuilding a long-term relationship like this. CR is a great neutral choice of mediator. Well done.
Kayfro chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Omfg I am not even admitting to the horrible fan-girl sounds I have emitted reading this installment. I did pull into a parking lot in Portland because I had to read this after your hint in the last chapter. My dog has been judging me. I don't ship anyone in Potterland, but a well-written Rowlingverse crossover wins my idolization for at least a week. I cannot express how wonderful this story was. I love the backgrounds you build for each character, I would read a ginormous continuation of this AU, I mean, Beca hasnt met Chloe's parents yet, Jesse and Aubrey aren't together yet, they clearly have other Ships to set up... You have started something dangerously addictive with this chapter. As always, thank you for sharing your writing.