Reviews for Moirai
Lithium Bromide chapter 1 . 6/24
i thought chloe was the cat at the start heh heh...
perfectfangirl47 chapter 14 . 3/24
I love your . I get to learn something from every chapter. So meaningful I love the you wrote it. Thank you.
Itsjustafangirl chapter 15 . 2/28
I really, really, REALLY hope you keep going. No one writes these two better than you
DerpingInTheSun chapter 1 . 1/30
I'm sCREamIng ILOVE THID DODLALLVPAPETIROPA IT wAS so GOod Oml hsicospqpgiieq
No one significant chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Odd question and totally out of the blue on an old (but thoroughly enjoyable) story, have you played Feudalism, the game? I saw Ra-Gorod and it's the same city name as one from the game.
redwolf2313 chapter 15 . 11/3/2016
please continue please i really love this story
Passerby chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
This is by far my favorite of the bachelor fics. Thank you so much for writing and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Origin Unknown chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
This chapter was really intriguing. I feel like a lot of stories feature people like Chloe in this one, and this story not only had someone (Beca) questioning it, but it held insight into this lifestyle. Not answering the questions of "Why?", but more like questions of "How?".
I really enjoyed the dynamic you wrote between Chloe and Beca, and the bleeding heart scene was beautiful simply in the idea.
Great job!
Origin Unknown chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
I absolutely adored this chapter. I adored it so much I'm practically swooning.
Adventures like this story give me hope for unexpected experiences. That you don't have to plan out every single thing, and that sometimes the best comes out of the spontaneity of it all.
This story was absolutely beautiful, and the message was clearly seen; words are not always needed.
I'm going to proceed with reading, but thank you for this lovely chapter. Also, yay for French!
bulletproofbanjo chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
I'm a public accountant so I love that you made Beca a tax lawyer! Another great one-shot!
bulletproofbanjo chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I really enjoyed this! Well done
leon chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
i read it again and again..because its very lovely.. if only bechloe really become a thing..i wish.
pwrdbyrce chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
... I love you
pwrdbyrce chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I just started reading and the first ficlet set the bar pretty high
no one chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
i love this chapter so much