Reviews for Moirai
Passerby chapter 5 . 7/6
This is by far my favorite of the bachelor fics. Thank you so much for writing and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Origin Unknown chapter 9 . 6/6
This chapter was really intriguing. I feel like a lot of stories feature people like Chloe in this one, and this story not only had someone (Beca) questioning it, but it held insight into this lifestyle. Not answering the questions of "Why?", but more like questions of "How?".
I really enjoyed the dynamic you wrote between Chloe and Beca, and the bleeding heart scene was beautiful simply in the idea.
Great job!
Origin Unknown chapter 5 . 6/6
I absolutely adored this chapter. I adored it so much I'm practically swooning.
Adventures like this story give me hope for unexpected experiences. That you don't have to plan out every single thing, and that sometimes the best comes out of the spontaneity of it all.
This story was absolutely beautiful, and the message was clearly seen; words are not always needed.
I'm going to proceed with reading, but thank you for this lovely chapter. Also, yay for French!
bulletproofbanjo chapter 2 . 2/13
I'm a public accountant so I love that you made Beca a tax lawyer! Another great one-shot!
bulletproofbanjo chapter 1 . 2/13
I really enjoyed this! Well done
leon chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
i read it again and again..because its very lovely.. if only bechloe really become a thing..i wish.
pwrdbyrce chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
... I love you
pwrdbyrce chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I just started reading and the first ficlet set the bar pretty high
no one chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
i love this chapter so much
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
OMG BIGFOOT. I'm laughing my ass off lol I love this so much!
SashaLikaMusica chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Omg how do I love these so much you're fantastic.
SashaLikaMusica chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Oh my fucking god this is perfection. Totally worth staying up late when I have early obligations. Omg I'm in love.
BusinessGrad chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
All your stories are so good but this chapter always has me coming back. Je t'aime! This is just too good!
Someone chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
These r great, each and every one of them. Cant wait for the next story.
bechloe47 chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
I really loved this chapter!