Reviews for Bleached Shinobi
Monster King chapter 14 . 1/3
Shame that you gave up on the story.
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I hate you. I hate this story... for the few sentences I read. I saw so little dialogue that I feel I need to go on a killing g spree just to release some much needed frustration. go die.
Natsubi chapter 2 . 9/8/2017
its too late to respond to the poll, im sure, so ill just say this... fuck
sanjeev.nair chapter 3 . 1/10/2017
Your story itself is quite fun but please be a dear and get your stuff proofread... the spelling mistakes and errors quite troublesome to sift through... make it simple for the readers to follow through...
Anyways, cheers and continue the good work.
Meltricon12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
story is great except that naruto is too arrogant
kingslight12 chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
(2)Itachi Uchiha (can I have the cookie?)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2016
You know if you still continue this story and rewrite this story at the same time will give you some good ideas on how you want to avoid mistakes in your other version of this.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Great chapter and plot
Shadow guardian chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
At the end of the day all my thoughts were just about the fact that Naruto just fucked a cat even though said cat is human XDXDXD
sharin-F-ing-gan chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
THERE IT IS! THERE IT IS! THERE IT IS! SHARINGAN! I CALLED IT!
ichitats mega fa chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
Waaaah! T-T you didn't include Tatsuki-chan in either Ichi's or Naru's! Heres hoping that she is actually a main character
dia dragon slaye chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Kushina! YOSH! Though it would be better if it were that Kushina was not Naruto's mother but instead it was Mitoko Uchiha! Food for thought people.
dia draco slayer chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Secret one: Sharingan!naruto. Secret two: Vizard!Naruto. Secret three: Senju Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto(thus meaning Naruto has stronger Senju blood then in the anime where he is only minorly Senju)
Reason for secret one- Naruto jas black hair and Now he is wereing armour like Madara's. Reason for secret two- just cause' that would be awsome, especially if Kyuubi was his inner hallow. Reason for secret three- Totaly random, no real reason.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I know the poll is closed, buuuuuut, KILL THATCALZY BASTARD OMEADA!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I'd have found this more interesting if it didn't feel so forced