Reviews for Bleached Shinobi
sharin-F-ing-gan chapter 11 . 7/30
THERE IT IS! THERE IT IS! THERE IT IS! SHARINGAN! I CALLED IT!
ichitats mega fa chapter 10 . 7/30
Waaaah! T-T you didn't include Tatsuki-chan in either Ichi's or Naru's! Heres hoping that she is actually a main character
dia dragon slaye chapter 6 . 7/30
Kushina! YOSH! Though it would be better if it were that Kushina was not Naruto's mother but instead it was Mitoko Uchiha! Food for thought people.
dia draco slayer chapter 4 . 7/30
Secret one: Sharingan!naruto. Secret two: Vizard!Naruto. Secret three: Senju Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto(thus meaning Naruto has stronger Senju blood then in the anime where he is only minorly Senju)
Reason for secret one- Naruto jas black hair and Now he is wereing armour like Madara's. Reason for secret two- just cause' that would be awsome, especially if Kyuubi was his inner hallow. Reason for secret three- Totaly random, no real reason.
I know the poll is closed, buuuuuut, KILL THATCALZY BASTARD OMEADA!
I'd have found this more interesting if it didn't feel so forced
walbar37 chapter 1 . 4/8
you have a great story goimg. really love the plot twist. hope you keep it going.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
fuck you you little shit i hate fuckers like you that change narutos blond hair
hakon2feb chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Hi.
Ok, so an interesting story all in all. Most stories that have naruto/bleach crossover only have Naruto as an immortal(old man who looks young). That there are 3 others is a cool twist :)
Naruto has lived for a long time, so he is undoubtedly quite powerfull by now. That he is on good conditions with Kurama only helps :)
I'm looking forward to reading this story, but i do hope that you can help out Tatsuki, since she is ofthen left out especially in canon.

hakon2feb.
talkinmerc chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This was horrible. Why does no one have a problem with Naruto seriously being OP here? This is obviously some naruto fanatic crisis. Your a real bitch. I expected some good reading about a battle. Also for naruto mastering a zanpaktou in a matter of months? Along with Mei? Bullshit. I appreciate the creativity but I think it would be better if you avoid giving the ninja their own zanpaktou and give them their ninja abilities
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
so what is the new story going to be called?
Williamgbirkin chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Yugito would be fifth. In the after chapter review of the poll, you said that she was sixth, but no, she's fifth. Don't mean to be 'that guy', but still. Also, was it Madara that he initially transformed into at the graveyard?
Williamgbirkin chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Wait... back when Mei was first introduced, I think it was at the end of the first chapter, you said 'one of the women in his bed'. Who were the others?
MaskedRiderEnzo chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
awww it awesome the way it is
firebluebird2006 chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
man thought you'd include Orihime and maybe Tatsukyi in Ichigo's harem.